Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville
  • Restaurant
US$112
US$120
Hotels.com
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville(Greenville)
US$121
DruryHotels.com
US$141
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$215
US$197
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Free Internet
Quality Inn & Suites Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$117
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskwhole foodscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenroad noisewoodruff roadrestaurants and shoppingexcellent hotelgreat place to stayan extended stayhome away from homeliving roomrooms are cleansouth carolinaenjoyed my stayfitness center
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The hotel is very nice and well maintained. The staff was professional and helpful. Breakfast items were of good quality, prepared to my liking and diverse. The hotel is conveniently located very near the interstate highway and close to some excellent shopping malls that have stores of EVERY kind.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Connie A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Greetings!

Thank you so much for staying with us recently. Thank you also for you review of our property. I am very pleased to see how much you enjoyed our property and our convenient location off Woodruff Road in Greenville! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Hotel is just off Woodruff Road, close to shopping and restaurants. Traffic was a little heavy at all times, but hotel was convenient, very well maintained and had a great staff. Our first night was a bit noisy, with kids playing basketball at night and our next door neighbors banging on the walls. However, it WAS Valentine's Day. So...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Connie A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel in Greenville, SC. The great location of our hotel does prove some difficulties with traffic, don't leave at 5pm! I do hope the noise wasn't too disturbing during your stay. Even though it was Valentine's Day, we want all of our guests to have a peaceful and relaxing night, however they choose to spend it.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Office staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast buffet was well-rounded, varied, hot, and had several items I like for breakfast. Room was very clean, and I loved the layout of my suite. Great location, with plenty of varied businesses and restaurants in the vicinity. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us at Homewood Suites in Greenville, SC. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites! The kitchenette and extra living space adds a comfortable touch to a travelers stay. Thank you for staying wtih Homewood and we hope to see you during your next visit into the upstate!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

It took nearly 2 weeks , but we got it done>>> we enjoyed the stay very much>>>front desk folks extremely helpful/polite/professional. Ended up having the baby on our due date but dr. wanted us near. Sooo many choices for dinners outside hotel & IHOP too down the street if you want something other than the breakfast/dinner the hotels offers. Which by the way, is good. We ended up having a bouncing baby boy 7lbs 11 oz>>>now home & doing great! Cheers!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Congratulations! Having a child is a wonderful time in a couple's life and I am so happy to hear how we were able to take care of you during this time. We wish your family much health and happiness and hope we can be your hotel of choice for the next time!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My stay was during one of the southern 'winter storms'. The office where I was to work was closed due to weather. Therefore, I 'worked' from my hotel room. The internet connection was great. The breakfast bar was great and the business dinners were also fine. Since so many were stranded, the hotel even provided nice lunches, sandwiches and all the trimmings. All staff were very friendly during my 6 night visit. My room was always clean. And even though the weather was rough outside, I certainly felt safe, warm and relaxed inside.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing our hotel in Greenville, SC. I got the pleasure to also be a guest as well as an employee during this unusual winter storm. I am glad to hear that we were able to take care of your needs during this time, as this is an unusual situation for South Carolina! We are hoping for some Spring weather here soon and we hope you will be able to join us during this warmer time!