“Clean and Courteous!”

Ranked #45 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Davie, Florida
“Clean and Courteous!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed in a double bed plus pullout couch room in November 2013. We were in town for a family reunion. We had driven from south Florida to visit family in North Carolina for the week prior, and as a busy mom of 2 I was so happy to see a beautiful, clean laundry room! I was able to get single service detergent and dryer sheets from the front desk, and able to go home with suitcases of clean laundry. The breakfast buffet in the morning had a wide variety, although I do wish there was more "hot" items. The staff were friendly and knew most of our names by the end of the weekend. My kids enjoyed playing board games in the lobby with their cousins, and my husband and I enjoyed the relaxing fall weather. The convenience to the highway, shopping and multiple restaurants was an added bonus!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
CJ2727,
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in town for a family reunion, and we thank you for writing a review about your experience at MainStay Suites Greenville. It's wonderful to hear that our accommodations, amenities, and services added value, comfort, and convenience to your stay. Your feedback is important to us as guest satisfaction is our highest priority. We hope you'll have an opportunity to return for more family fun. Thank you again for writing.

June McCreight, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a month during our move from Colorado to Greenville SC. They were very accommodating with our Cats, and let us park our Airstream in their lot along with our 2 vehicles. Ashley was so very friendly and so helpful when we needed documents faxed and received or taking care of any of our requests. She was the best, like a friend.
A daily breakfast of bread, bagels, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice, muffins and coffee or tea were always fresh.
Since we wanted to make sure our cats did not get out of the room we took care of our general house cleaning and when we needed fresh sheets, towels and sundries Maxi the floor house keeper was always there to help. She was friendly, courteous and always trying to help us any way she could. A big thank you to her.
Oh and their was a clean Laundry Facility with several washers and 2 large dryers that were very fairly priced.
Summer months they do have a outdoor pool, which is a plus.
Extended Stays can sometimes be seedy and the clientele questionable but not here. Lots of business professionals, families and quality people.
All in all everyone made what can be a stressful time (moving) very easy. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: For us a ground room floor worked very well. But I think any room would be just fine.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Borninthebronx1954,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing feedback from your experience at MainStay Suites Greenville. We're happy to have had you and your wife as our guests during your move from Colorado, and it's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your extended stay. We appreciate you selecting our hotel, and we're glad you found our accommodations, service, and amenities to add comfort and convenience to such a stressful time. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team, and I'll be certain to recognize Ashlyn and Maxi with special commendations for their sincere hospitality. We value you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The staff at this hotel is wonderful! Ashlyn very accommodating and helpful with all of my questions and concerns. The room was immaculate. Very convenient location. The next time my business brings me to the area I will definitely be staying here again! Book with confidence, this hotel is an A+.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Erica E,
I'm delighted to hear about your pleasant stay and appreciation of our staff at MainStay Suites Greenville. Ashlyn's genuine passion for hospitality leads her to enhance each guest's visit and I'll make sure she receives a special commendation for her outstanding service. We look forward to extending our hospitality to you the next time your business travels bring you back to Greenville. Thank you again for writing.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is a great place to stay whether one night or many. I stay 10 - 12 nights a month and have been doing so for more than 7 years. These folks are very accommodating. Sheri, one of the evening managers has been particularly helpful on several occasions. She went out of her way to help me find car keys after I had to fly home. She always meets people with a smile and a pleasant personality. Sheri and the other staff always make sure my next reservation is made before I leave, that I have enough clean towels, my room has been cleaned and my ride to the airport is scheduled. This place has become my home away from home and the staff part of my "extended" family.

Room Tip: Room on the second floor on the inside court yard are best.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
814Carl,
Thank you for your great review and continued patronage with us at MainStay Suites Greenville. Nothing brings us greater satisfaction than the recognition from guests like you on the excellent service you consistently receive during your visits. Shari's genuine passion for exemplary customer service leads her to enhance each guest's visit, making her an essential part of our team. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our staff and thank you once again for writing. We consider you part of our "extended" family as well, and we're delighted to be your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Thank you so much Mainstay! My family had a reunion at the Mainstay this past week end. My task was setting up, taking down and cooking for everyone. I needed help, and the great Mainstay staff was there!. Val from maintenance helped me with setting up and finding everything I needed. During the day, Jordan at the front desk was always eager to help. On the first night, we setup in the foyer and on the pool patio. My daughter had purchased some battery/solar Chinese lanterns for the tables. As Val and I hung them in the umbrella's I realized that they were not putting out much light. Family members started arriving just after dark and the lights were out. In a panic, I went to the front desk to see if they had any batteries. Shari at the desk looked high and low and found nothing. Then her problem solving skills and wiliness to help kicked in. She grabbed her battery operated pencil sharpener and dumped out the batteries and said, "Here, these might work." She saved the night! Thanks again! As you might have guessed, I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Greenville, The staff and the cleanliness of the place makes it better than home!

Room Tip: Just make your wishes know. Everyone there from housekeeping to the GM really do want to help!
Mike B,
It's great to hear from you! We appreciate you choosing MainStay Suites Greenville for your family reunion, and we're glad our staff's excellence in service made for a memorable stay. We have a great team of dedicated associates that strive daily to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team, and I will be certain to recognize Val, Jordan, and Shari with special commendations for their outstanding service. Thank you again for your review and recommendations of our great hotel. We hope to welcome you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Great Staff, very friendly. I stayed here for work and the staff made me feel right at home. Very quiet and peaceful hotel. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. Complimentary coffee everyday a plus. Hotel is very convenient to the Greenville Airport.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
BillyBoy70,
We appreciate your review and recommendations of MainStay Suites Greenville. I'm pleased to hear our friendly staff made you feel right at home, and you enjoyed a quiet stay and the complimentary amenities that we're proud to offer our guests. Please plan to visit us the next time you travel to the area. Thank you again for writing.

Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here with a rather large group of friends; the hotel staff was excellent! They were patient and showed us true southern hospitality! The rooms were very clean and quite large. !I will definitely stay here again when I'm in Greenville!

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room in the hotel!
Deb R,
Thank you for writing a review from your stay with us at MainStay Suites Greenville. It's great to hear that our clean and spacious accommodations met your satisfaction, and our staff's warm hospitality made for an enjoyable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest the next time you return to Greenville. Thanks again.

June McCreight, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
#42 of 64 in Greenville
Clarion Inn & Suites Greenville
Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville

Been to MainStay Suites Greenville Airport? Share your experiences!