“I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very courteous...”

Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Greenville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stay here several times a year for work. Nice people, great location, and clean rooms. If your in the area you can't go wrong. Lots of restaurants nearby as well. Just remember breakfast ends at 9am.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
John, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Wingate By Wyndham. We are glad that you had a good experience at our hotel. As a Certificate of Excellence Award Winning Hotel, we pride ourselves on providing the best in customer satisfaction as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I work for the airlines. We have been staying at this hotel for at least three years. The Wingate in GSP is one of if not the best hotel within our system. The staff has been trained properly. They consistently provide a professional and friendly environment. I am always greeted with a smile and cheerful attitude. Each member deserves an increase in compensation. The free breakfast and managers special are just a couple of the "perks" to be enjoyed. There are more than enough restaurants, of varying tastes, within walking distance. I have stayed at this hotel recently and will be there in the near future. I am certainly looking forward to another great nights rest at this establishment. Way to go GSP Wingate!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Frank, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Wingate By Wyndham. We are glad that you had a good experience at our hotel. As a Certificate of Excellence Award Winning Hotel, we pride ourselves on providing the best in customer satisfaction as possible. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Greenville, SC!
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I decided to try out the Wingate after my normal Greenville Courtyard's price went to $144. For a mid-level property with no breakfast, that was bordering on ridiculous. I try to be as reasonable as I can for my company, while still being comfortable.

This hotel was a good value for the rate. The location was convenient to downtown and near 4-5 restaurants you could walk to. The room was very large and the bed was comfortable. I did miss having a channel guide and an outlet at the night stand. I appreciated being given a choice of a 1st or 2nd floor room at check in. I was afraid that my room would be loud as it was situated near the elevator but that was not the case. I didn't hear a peep and slept great.

Breakfast was adequate and had plenty of options - cereal, bagels, yogurt, eggs, biscuits, etc. I was surprised that there were no bananas. There is a drugstore, starbucks, and grocery all within a couple blocks.

I would stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Robin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Wingate By Wyndham. We are glad that you had a good experience at our hotel. As a Certificate of Excellence Award Winning Hotel, we pride ourselves on providing the best in customer satisfaction as possible. I am glad that you found everything to your liking and hope to see you again on your next trip to Greenville, SC!