“Very well kept”

Ranked #12 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
A TripAdvisor Member
Gaston, South Carolina, USA
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This dog is pet and people friendly. Recently stayed for 3 nights and I ran into two small things. First, this hotel does NOT have hair conditioner. So if you are like me and have to have it, bring your own. Second, while hotel is pet friendly, there are very few grass patches. You may have to walk your dog across the street. We did through the back parking lot where it wasn't as busy and we managed fine. Other than that, our stay was comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean. I will stay here again when I am back in the area. Definitely one of the better La Quintas out there!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Clean, friendly, safe, welcoming of pets with no additional fee - couldn't be better. Well, the breakfast could be a little better - not quite up to Hampton standards, but more than acceptable. And they take pets!

Room Tip: We stayed in a handicapped room, and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dorisinbaytown
Reviewed 28 July 2013

If you are NOT a pet lover, I would go somewhere else. All kinds of dogs all over the place. Treated like they are cherished children. Yipping in the hall. Elevators smell like dog. Doing business outside, rarely cleaned up by their owners. Relatively quiet. Insulated walls. The sink faucet and toilet are very noisy. Shampoo and soap provided, only. Good breakfast. The bed and pillows were nice too. More expensive than any other place we've stayed.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank gauze
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel a few times over the years due to its convenient location, price and accommodation. It has a nice pool, a small but useful fitness room, free breakfast, and large rooms.

Pros: Large rooms with a fridge, microwave and free WiFi.

Cons: Sink in bathroom made loud noise when turning on the water. Hot water in shower didn't last long. Housekeeping won't clean your room if "Do not disturb" sign is out past noon.

While most cons are petty, I just wanted to post so others don't make the same mistakes we did. The cons will not keep us from staying here again.

Staff is friendly and always had a smile.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed here to attend a training session in downtown greenville. A few days later I realized I had left my phone charger and toiletries set. I called in to see if the items had been turned in and they were, thankfully. I asked the person on the phone if she could send them to me and gave her my cc number. A few days later I received the item and my card had not been charged. Thank you very much for getting these items back to me and I really appreciate you not charging my card :-) Thanks to Jim McGonnell and the other person who took my call for taking care of this for me. You guys are great!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Emily L
Travellers also viewed these Greenville hotels
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area
Hilton Greenville
Hilton Greenville
#14 of 63 in Greenville
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood

Address: 65 West Orchard Park Dr, Greenville, SC 29615-3538
Region: United States > South Carolina > Greenville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Greenville
#5 Family Hotel in Greenville
#6 Business Hotel in Greenville
#10 Romantic Hotel in Greenville
Price Range: £74 - £91 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Greenville Haywood Hotel Greenville