“Great customer service!”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The rooms are like your typical hotel. I had no complaints as everything was as expected. However, I'm writing this review because the staff is very courteous and great hostesses! You won't have a better breakfast experience in town unless it's hosted by Miss Faye and Miss Carla! Meals were delicious, the area was very clean every morning. You could probably notice yourself as it was packed every morning all morning! But there was always enough food for everyone and plenty of places to sit and enjoy a great start to the day.

• Stayed: October 2013
Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Ksreddy,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn Greenville on Woodruff Road I-385 and I-85! Guests tell us all the time how great our breakfast staff is. One needs only to scroll down and read how much people talk about our staff. The greatest asset our hotel has is a dedicated team that genuinely enjoys people, and Karla and Faye are shining examples of that. Nothing is better than to let staff know that someone noticed how good a job they've done connecting with guests and this review give us another chance to do so! Breakfast is an important way to start every day whether its our daily on the house breakfast or grabbing a packed On-The-Go bag Monday thru Friday, it's even better when served with a smile. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Good location and access to the highways. Quite at night with a well lit parking lot. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was adequate if you like powdered eggs. Coffee was good. There were cookies for the kids at night. The lobby is a little small if there are multiple events. There was a Clemson football gameour weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb_Aaron, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at Hampton Inn Greenville on Woodruff Road I-385 and I-85. Centrally located along the two largest arteries in the upstate, our hotel is uniquely blessed to service all types of visitors, from those like yourself with a weekend with the family, or business travelers with multiple accounts scattered all over the area. Sports teams like local upstate college teams Clemson Tigers, Furman Paladins, or the Bob Jones Bruins keep us busy on the weekends, also our local professional teams like the Greenville Drive or Greenville Road Warriors bring a lot of visitors to the area. Our on the house breakfast is served daily and always a good start to the day regardless the reason for the trip. While the "powdered eggs" are something we hear from time to time from our guests, the Hampton brand also listens to what the guests are telling us. In the next few months Hampton will continue with its drive for a better breakfast with many new items and reworking some like the eggs. Continuing the much loved waffle stations and fresh hot oatmeal, the brand is always looking to improve our guests experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

As a team manager for a travel soccer team, we have stayed at this hotel many times when traveling to Greenville for soccer tournaments. The location is central to all of the surrounding soccer complexes and easy to get to from either I-85 or I-385. The complimentary breakfast helps to feed our boys quickly and conveniently within budget. We have stayed at this hotel many times and love it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Cody L,

Our hotel is very thankful for your review. As a soccer team manager your review is specially meaningful. Whenever teams or large groups come into our hotel, our staff works its hardest to exceed our guests expectations of service and cleanliness. These two things create value for all of our guests. Greenville is growing in so many ways and CESA tournaments and softball tournaments at the new Tyger River Complex are making Greenville a place to be for sports. Thank you again for letting us know about your experience at Hampton Inn Greenville on Woodruff Road I-385 and I-85.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Staff at this Hampton was perfect and friendly from check in to check out...Location is convenient to the Interstate, shopping, restaurants, etc... Perfect for the business traveler.... Manager's reception at night is a nice touch.... Only negative is that you can hear some road noise from the access road dependent on which side your room faces....Overall, positive experience and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the shopping area (not road side) would be quieter

Dear spbuck,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hampton Inn Greenville on Woodruff Road I-385 and I-85. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our manager's reception. The location has such quick access to so many shops and restaurants, even if what your looking is for not on Woodruff it is a quick trip up I-385 to the beautiful downtown where you can find all the local fare. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you through the upstate!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had zero complaints about the Hampton Inn Woodruff Road, SC. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the towels were soft, the breakfast was excellent (no need to waste money on buying breakfast), and the staff was great! We will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Kimberly B,

Thank you for your kind words about the Hampton Inn Greenville at Woodruff Road. We are glad you enjoyed the ammenities and the friendliness of our staff during your stay here. With so many choices in the busy Greenville area to choose from, one of the best compliments we can hear is a desire to return to our property. Thank you again and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights while in area for business, honestly, a little better than I expected.

This is not a brand new property but it's well run and is a good choice. Many positives - quick and easy check-in, Clean/comfortable room, location is good, above average breakfast, more TV channels/choices than most places, renovated bathroom small but nice. Negatives? Not many, rooms a bit smaller than some other Hampton Inns, A/C a little noisier than ideal.

In summary, many times when a property like this gets a little older, it goes down a bit and the appeal diminishes. Not the case here, it's been kept up to date and has great service to complete the deal.

Dear 96LT4,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Greenville on Woodruff Road I-385 and I-85. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and found it exceeded your expectations! Although our property has been here for awhile we still take pride in our property and keep it as up to date as possible. With this philosophy in mind it will come as no suprise the hotel is going to have a total renovation this coming year with new a/c units and upgrading the in room furninshings. We are alway looking for new ways to improve and reviews like yours let us know where we are doing it right and where we can do it better!
Thank you again!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The Hampton Inn hotels are our favorites, and there are none better than the one qt 15 Park Woodruff Rd. Very nice room, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, easy access in and out. Convenient location, many good restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Kristen W,

Thank you for sharing your glowing review of your recent stay! At Hampton Inn Greenville at Woodruff Road and I-385 we strive to make every guest welcome and offer them a hospitable place to stay during there time here in the upstate. The hotels proximity to so many restaurants, shopping, and other businesses makes it an ideal place to stay for business or leisure. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to see you back soon!