“Good as usual.”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Pretty much everything you expect from a Hampton. Clean, comfy, friendly, good breakfast. I didn't try it, but this one serves dinner as well. A little pricey, but seems to be the gong rate in this area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Ryan W.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Located on Woodruff Road, our hotel is centrally located for any trip to Greenville. Minutes from main street and with easy access to I-85 & I-385, its a great place to stay for business or pleasure. Hampton is a leading brand in the industry and one of the main reasons for this is consistency. Any Hampton Inn you go to you can expect a clean room, comfortable bed, and a hot breakfast. One thing that really sets us apart is our complimentary dinners Monday through Thursday. Hopefully on your next stay you will be able to have dinner with us!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Could get very spoiled staying at a Hampton Inn... Very clean, friendly staff, COMFORTABLE bed! I didn't take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but it looked like there were plenty of options.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Penny W.
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We love to spoil our guests! From our on-the-house breakfast to our cloud nine bedding, we aim to please. In addition to all the choices available for breakfast, we offer a complimentary dinner Monday thru Thursday, a favorite for business travelers. Hopefully you'll be able to stay for one of your meals on your next trip to Greenville!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Excellent staff at a good hotel! We were stuck at the hotel for 2 days during the snow storm and the staff took care of everyone very well. The level of service and friendliness was surprisingly good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Stephen L, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our staff is here rain or shine (and even snow!) for our guests. We are happy to hear you enjoyed their freindliness and high level of service. The staff is what sets us apart and keep people coming back. We hope to see you on your next visit to Greenville!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Not my first experience with the Hampton Inns, but due to conditions I was impressed. Major weather issues caused road travel to be dangerous & I became stranded at work. I booked a room at Hampton Inns. I was concerned what I would do about dinner. No worries. Hampton Inn had it all under control & served guests a complimentary dinner (I later learned this is standard at this location Mon-Thurs). I don't know what I would have done without the friendly staff at this location that went above & beyond to make sure all of their guests were taken care of during this crisis. Thank you Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: February 2014
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Lyman girl, Thank you for letting everyone here on Tripadvisor know about your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that our staff were able to make a bad situation a little more bearable. Many guests enjoy our complimentary dinner when they would rather not drive our for dinner, or (as in your case) could not. We are glad you found our staff friendly and hope you have occasion to stay with us again when its not cause of the weather!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The Front Desk clerk was very professional, straight to the point. Went above and beyond to get me the best discount (federal government, military). A lot of hotels want to move you to your room as soon as possible without explaining what is available to the guest. I have always had a good experience with Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Cesar C.

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with our front desk staff. While many hotels would like to simply usher the guests to their room, we enjoy when guests are able to stay around and talk with our staff and the enjoy entire facility. A hotel should be more than just a place to sleep, and we are never happier than when the guests choose to spend time with us. This is one of the reasons that we serve a complimentary evening meal Monday through Thursday, a great time to wind down and talk to our staff or other travelers at the end of a busy work day. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip to upstate South Carolina!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

If you are staying in the Greenville area off of I-385, this is where you should stay. I travel a great deal and this Hampton stands out in my mind. You will not be disappointed. The management of this property must be outstanding for them to be able to deliver the quality service they did.

Dear Michael H.

We are glad that the hospitality and quality you experienced during your stay left you "pleasently surprised". The entire team strives to have every guest feel this way when they stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Good value for the price. Complimentary breakfast and dinner. Very cool. The pool was closed due to it being out doors during the winter. No hot tub, at least i haven't found it. The only complaint i have is on this review i have to keep typing until 200 characters have been completed. They should stopped at "good Value for the price".

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Todd L,

Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully on your next stay it will be pool season and you will be able to enjoy our pool area. While the pool area does not have a jacuzzi itself the hotel does have several rooms with jacuzzi tubs in the bathroom. I thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and sticking it out with all 200 characters. "Good value for the price" certainly was all we needed to know! I'm glad you found the hotel to be a good value for you and we hope to see you on your next visit to the upstate!