“Wedding Weekend”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We rented a block of rooms with Tracey for my daughter's wedding. It was very easy and the staff was extremely good to work with. All of our guests raved about the cleanliness of the rooms and the comfort if the Inn. We had gifts bags for our guests and the staff very willingly distributed these to our friends as they checked in. I highly recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: Call Tracey for large bookings
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Susan M.
Thanks for letting us know about the small part we played in your special event. There is a lot that goes into a wedding and we are glad Traci was able to help you with lodging for your guests. There are many things to worry about with a wedding and the hotel shouldn't be one. Traci does a great job with groups such as weddings and sports teams and we will certainly pass this on to her. Thank you again for choosing us as the hotel for your guests and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We love staying at Hampton Inn. It is always comfortable and inviting. The beds are always comfy and I fall asleep quickly. The convenience of breakfast right on site is always a plus as well. The convenience of the parking lot to any entrance is good as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Rebecca T,
Thank you for letting the TripAdvisor community know about your recent stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed our on the house breakfast and Hampton's Cloud Nine bedding. These are just some of the amenities that make Hampton such a great brand and our property a "great place to stay". We hope to see you next time your travels bring you through the Greenville area!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is my go to hotel in the greater Greenville area. The staff is AMAZING...they will go above and beyond to accommodate your every wish. Food was unbelievably good...and did I say FREE. The hotel was spic and span. You can tell that everyone there takes pride in where they work and their prime concern is to make their guests happy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mindy M,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and hotel. Our complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday and daily breakfast are a big hit with our guests. Our staff is always here to help and make your stay as pleasant as possible whether it's housekeeping making your room "spic and span" or just a smile from one of our hostesses at breakfast. We are glad you enjoyed your stays so much and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The staff upon arrival greet you and actually take the time with your needs! Rooms are clean with no issues. I have also booked a conference room for business and the staff was on the ball; they set up the room, all AV was included and we were able to have a great lunch at the hotel, without leaving the area... If you are looking for a night stay or business Hamptons is the beat place to go for all of your needs...Excellent place as a home away from home :).

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Drendon,

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel! Our Hampton Inn is a great place to stay, but also a great place for our guests to work and hold events. Our sales staff is ready to help with all types of meeting needs, from business meetings and presentations, to churches and baby showers, they are there to help make setting up your event as painless as possible. And if your doing a day long event we have connections with local restaurants that we can set up the catering for it, all on one convenient bill. Just another thing our sales department can take care of so you can focus on the meeting and not the logistics. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the experience of the holding your meeting at our hotel, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Very clean, nice staff, love the rewards. The breakfast is great as well. I love the fact that I can make myself some tea in the evening before I go to bed. Would definitely stay again if I am in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Angela M,

Thank you for your review! Business travelers like your self are a big focus of the Hampton brand. We provide the amenities that help you feel like a home away from home with our friendly staff and clean rooms. Being a part of the Hilton family of hotels we offer the Hilton Honors program also. This allows you to build up points for free stays at thousands of locations world wide that you can use for vacation or personal trips. I thank you again for sharing your experience and hope to see you the next time you travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel was so clean and fresh, it was a pleasure just walking in the door. Breakfast was awesone and the staff every helpful. I even had a special request when I booked my rooms on-line and they accomodated it. We will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Valerie J.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone here on Tripadvisor. From the moment someone walks in the door to the moment they drive out of the parking lot, we want our guests to feel welcome and at home. Cleanliness plays a big part of that, and we are so glad that you noticed. All of our staff do their best to make sure that the hotel is looking (and smelling) its best when our guests arrive. Whether it' is the front desk making sure a special request is taken care of, or a friendly smile from our breakfast host, all of our staff is here to make sure your stay is the best it could be. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel was in a convenient location for our travels, right off the interstate. It was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Decent selection of items to choose from for my family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Stephanie C,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. The location of our hotel is one reason so many people choose to stay with us on the weekends. The shopping on Woodruff is the best in the upstate, and downtown Greenville features a beautiful mainstreet with many different activities that are fun for the whole family. Because of our central locaton to I-385 and I-85 it is a great place to stay if your going anywhere else in the Greenville area. Of course our large selection of breakfast items makes a great start to any day, regardless of the nature of the visit. We hope to see you and your family again soon on your next trip to our area!