“Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Greenville, United States
“Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Hotel was very nice overall. I had trouble with the air conditioner unit in my room, it had to be dialed pretty low to get the cool air to come on. The desk clerk gave me the wrong keys at check in and I got to my room on the third floor, only to find that neither key worked. Had to haul my luggage back down to the lobby to get the correct keys. An inconvenience but an easy mistake to make. Overall a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear William M,
Thank your for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Whenever we get a review here on Tripadvisor it helps us to know what we are doing right and what we could do better! Your review was very helpful. We have made sure that the air conditioning unit is in proper working order and shared your comments with the front desk as a training moment as "easy mistakes to make" are also easy to correct. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
new york, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The staff was friendly. The location was quiet, clean, and convenient. The manager did not want to give me the late checkout benefit for HHonors members because I booked the room through a sporting event travel agent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mary F,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy your time with our staff and found our rooms clean and comfortable. Greenville has quickly become one of the best places for sporting events and we were glad you and your team was able to stay with us. Our sales team works hard to make sure that teams can get the best rate they can and have the smoothest stay possible. While we cannot offer an extended checkout to team rooms as you mentioned, our noon checkout is offered to all our guests giving them more time to enjoy there stay. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip to the upstate!

Tunnel Hill, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel is clean, super friend staff and serves dinner Monday - Thursday free of charge. The rates are reasonable. The location is great. The staff are always there with a smile and willing to help.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Paige Marae B,
Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your time here and let everyone here on Tripadvisor know about it, especially our complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. We are always happy to get feedback from our guests and we are glad to hear you found a smiling and willing to help staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Centralia, Washington
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Absolutely awesome place to stay to meet our needs. Rooms were well kept and had everything we really needed to make our 6 day stay comfortable and memorable, including great daily fresh baked cookies. Staff is excellent, especially the kitchen crew...Judy and Vicky get 5 stars for going out of their way to keep us well fed with great breakfasts, sent us out with bottles of cold water each day, and they were so fun to talk to as they shared personal stories with us each day. Front desk people are so helpful, friendly, and professional in all they do, and other employees all seem to engage people in a caring, friendly manner....didn't catch the names of others, but all get high marks! We were a little early in the year to enjoy their outdoor pool, but other activities in the area and nearby family members allowed for us to have a great time. Will definitely stay there again when we return. Only negative comment would be wishing they had beds that were not quite so firm, but they were manageable!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear dahliaduo,

Thanks you for taking the time to tell the Tripadvisor community how much you enjoyed your recent stay! Your interactions with Vicki and Judi are two fine staff members that are always an example of personal communication and professionalism that all our staff aspires to. We do offer many amenities as you mentioned but the staff is truly the heart of the hotel and what really can make the difference between two comparable properties. We are always striving to improve not just our customer service but also our property. We are very excited that starting this summer we will begin upgrading the guest rooms and exterior of the hotel. This will include new mattresses and many other things that guests like yourself have requested. As always we appreciate all the feedback we can get and we will certainly share your comments with the staff here. We hope to see you again soon!

Mesa, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The hotel was extremely convenient, clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and reccommend for both travel and leisure. The room was clean and spacious. The water pressure in the shower was excellent. The workout room was small but the equipment was high quality. There were a lot of restaurants close by and it was right off the 385 and close to the 85 so very convenient to get to everything in the city. The staff was very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Suzanne S.
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. It is always important to us that every stay is clean and comfortable. Our housekeeping staff works hard to make sure every guest gets the same great experience you had. Our amenities like the pool, fitness room, and evening socials are very convenient, but if there is anything we do not offer here, the front desk staff is always here to help you find what you need. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Greenville!

Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We pulled in at approximately 10 pm on a trip heading North. Rooms available, competitively priced. Clean room, comfortable bedding. Breakfast was excellent with no complaints. I would stay here again. FYI - Only minutes from shopping.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Richard Q.
We appreciate your letting everyone on the TripAdvisor know about your recent stay with us! There are various reasons for travelers to choose a hotel, and we are very happy you found what you were looking for with us. So many guests tell us that our comfortable beds, a clean room, and a hot breakfast are key to starting their day off right. Many people find being so close to such places as Cabela's, Magnolia Park, Shops at Greenridge, and other shopping centers make us a great place to stay for a shopping trip as well. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you on your next trip to the upstate of South Carolina!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

the hotel was wonderful.. the beds were extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. staff was so hospitable.my favorite part of the stay was the tub with jetts. i would definitely recommend it as a great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Kamiyah H.
Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and shared your experience here on TripAdvisor. Whether its a weekend getaway in one of our jacuzzi rooms, or a business trip, our staff is always here to make sure your stay is as clean, pleasant, and comfortable as possible. Delivering these things consistently is why so many people like yourself stay with us regularly and "love it" as well. We hope to see you on your next trip through Greenville!