Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
US$139
US$172
  • Pool
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$82
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$132
US$234
US$207
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelsoccer tournamentroom was cleanconvenient locationeasy accesshome away from homewould definitely stay here againoff the highwayoutdoor poolbusiness tripthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlywafflesrestaurants and shoppingpleasant stayclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were greeted warmly at the front desk when we arrived. We had actually tried to stay in Auburn but they were fully booked...to our benefit actually. The staff were able to suggest a restaurant for dinner - Smoke on the Water which was excellent.
Rooms were clean and well appointed. The staff at breakfast were exceptional as well. Constantly refilling and handing out cold bottled water. Close to downtown Greenville.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank l v
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear I v,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Whether its a smile at check-in or a warm greeting at breakfast, our friendly staff is always here to make your stay the best it can be. You also commented about our Eco policies, we do have several programs in place with literature in the rooms explaining what we are doing to help the environment and meet our guests needs. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice hotel , clean room& bathroom, good AC, nice helpful staff, good breakfast and on the go snack bags, 24 h coffee station BUT uncomfortable beds. But still we were happy with our stay( we stayed only one night though!)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Myryam G,

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone on TripAdvisor know about your recent stay with us. We value all input that our guests can give us and we will certainly use your comments to better the experience of all our guests. Many guests enjoy our clean rooms, friendly staff, hot breakfast, and our wide range of amenities, much like yourself. We have shared your comments about the beds with the appropriate staff members to see what can be done for future guests. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trips through the area!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed the weekend for a swim meet in the local area. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and was close to many restaurants. The breakfast was very good. Decent gym and a small outdoor pool to cool off. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JetBlueDriver
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear JetBlueDriver,

Thank you for letting the TripAdvisor community know about your recent stay with us! We are so glad you found our facility to be "clean and comfortable" and you were able to find time to enjoy the pool and fitness center during your recent competitions. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your time with us and we will see you next time your travels bring you through the Greenville area!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My family and I arrived here very late in the evening without a reservation and were greeted with a very warm welcome and were quickly accommodated. It was nice to walk in to a fresh and clean smelling room. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RMK0916
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear RMK0196,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the TripAdvisor community. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our front desk staff understands that at the end of the long trip, a smile and helpful attitude can make someones day after dealing with all the hustle and bustle of airports, interstates, or just a long day at work. Our housekeeping staff diligently works to make sure that when a guest gets to the room that is to not just to Hampton standards, but to our guests standards, and we thank you for letting us know that your experience with us met those goals. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the upstate!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed in the king room with the jacuzzi for the price we paid it was worth every dollar. The frig and microwave were clean, and Oh a pet peev of mine the carpet was actually clean. Meaning I was able to walk barefooted across it without fear.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Christina T

Dear Christina T,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent, although short, stay with us! We are so glad you found the room to your liking and were able to relax and unwind. We will certainly share your encouraging words with out housekeeping staff, as they work hard everyday to make sure guests can have that same level of cleanliness every day and every stay, as you did. We hope to see you soon!