“Great hotel for interstate travellers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Great hotel for interstate travellers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2009

While on my way back home, I decided to spend the night at this hotel after reading the great Trip advisor member reviews. I have to agree, this is a great hotel. I did not make a reservation and showed up at about 9:30pm and asked for a room. The front desk person offered me 3 types of rooms all for $99 a night. In all, I do not have anything negative to say about this place and I would not hesitate come back here again if driving through Greensville.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2009

We stay at Hampton Inns alot when we travel and they rarely disappoint. This one was wonderful, we have no complaints. The rooms and hotel was spotless, the bed and pillows comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was more than just the basic continental, they always had some kind of hot food, eggs, buscuits, waffles, omlets. Juice and cookies were available all day.

• Stayed June 2009
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2009

Very pleased with the dinner and breakfast meals. Came in late on Thursday, however, Charlene made sure we had enough to eat. Definitely went the extra mile!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2009

I have a job that requires me to be in Greenville two weeks of every month. I always stay at the Hampton Inn on Woodruff Road. It has truly become my home away from home. The staff are extremely friendly and the rooms are always clean. They also serve a complimentary dinner during the week which is always delicious. If your travels take you to Greenville, this is the place to stay. You can't beat the service or the price!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Nashville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2009

The staff at this hotel is very nice and accomodating. Charlene was the hostess during during the dinner time. She went out of her way to make all the guests feel at home and welcome.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2009

As always, the Hampton Greenville on Woodruff Rd. continues to provide me with outstanding service with a clean, comfortable room. Compliments to Charlene in keeping the eating area clean and well stocked as well as attending to her customer's needs and desires. Compliments to the Front Desk Staff for always making sure my room is quiet, away from vending machines and elevators. After a long day of traveling and conducting business I really appreciate the care they take to insure I am comfortable. It is always a pleasure to stay at this Hampton Inn!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Marlton, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2009

Great, polite front desk personnel who informed us of complimentary evening buffet on our arrival on 4/14/09. The buffet that night was hosted by Charlene, who was most personable and friendly, and consisted of delicious ham, broccoli casserole and creamed corn with rolls,butter and salad. Also breakfast buffet has "make your own waffles " which our teenage son enjoyed. Lobby area with large screen TV was so comfortable that we watched a few shows there instead of our room, while also using lap top. I would definitely recommend this fine hotel for those looking for a comfortable night away from home!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family