Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
My Place Hotel - Greenville, SC(Greenville)
Excellent 5/5
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
1,050 results
All reviewsevening receptioncooked to order breakfastomelet stationindoor poolliving roomfamily reunionhot tubfree drinksvery nice hotela great staycomplimentary breakfastbreakfast stafflobby areafront desk staffbusiness tripstaff was friendlyatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed here while on an extended business trip. The staff were very helpful and the rooms were clean but dated. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and we enjoyed the evening happy hour as well. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel because of the amenities but would recommend an updating of the décor to its owners.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Kathy K
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you for the time taken to compliment our services at the hotel. I have some great news. We will be renovating all 268 suites, beginning in early September. In the meantime, I would suggest asking for one of our model rooms.
My staff and I look forward to hosting a future visit,

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel and it was only an average experience. The rooms were clean which is always nice but the decor is very outdated. The staff was all very nice and excited to help us .The hotel is defiantly ready for a big renovation

Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Lauren W
BKgroves, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank your for your feedback about your last stay with us. It is great to hear our team was nice and willing to assist you during your visit and your room was clean. We are always looking to improve our facility and I hope you will return in the future to see the updates we are planning. If you contact me when you reserve a future room, I will do my best to place you in our new model room and you can see some of our plans.
Bill Groves

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My second time staying here, while on business. Staff is always cheery. Evening Happy Hour on Friday and Saturday was shocking. Seems most places do only Mon-Thurs. And staff poured nice drinks, so you wouldn't have to keep coming up for more. Rooms are comfortable, with real home-away-from-home feel. Complimentary breakfast has nice variety and tasty.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
4  Thank rking3170
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for the time taken to write a complimentary critique highlighting your recent experience with us. To say my staff is always cheerful on a consistent basis is a wonderful thank you for our employees. Please consider staying with us again soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Very pleasant stay!! Staff was helpful and freindly. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Clean rooms. Very nice hotel. We were a large group and treated very well. The front desk staff were professional and helpful!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
3  Thank Cody F
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for the time taken in detailing the excellent service you received as an attendee within a large group. As you know, we are different than many Embassy Suites, having approximaetly 20,000 sf of meeting space. That differential requires us to focus on the many conferences that use our ballroom throughout the year. My hope is that you will come back with friends and family for a leisurely visit as well.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I felt very disrespected and a lot of discrimination at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Greenville, SC, so much so, that I checked out after 3 days. I checked into another hotel that was excellent. I will not ever stay at the Embassy Suites again. Lenora, Guest Service Supervisor at the Embassy Suites was extremely rude and discriminating toward my daughter and I. It was the worse experience ever for my daughter and I at a hotel.

Room Tip: The room was not worth the cost.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank P P
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to critique your recent visit to our resort. As you can appreciate, employee rates are only good for active employees. It is brand directed to verify Hilton employment upon check in. Once we did this and found out you were an employee, we continued to give you a discounted rate. Leonor and I role oplayed through your conversations, which we will continue to use for future training. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Greenville.
Kind regards,