Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
My Place Hotel - Greenville, SC(Greenville)
1,077 results
All reviewsevening receptioncooked to order breakfastomelet stationindoor poolliving roomfamily reunionhot tubfree drinksvery nice hotela great staycomplimentary breakfastbreakfast stafflobby areafront desk staffbusiness tripstaff was friendlyatrium
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel is highly recommended. I don't have to rent a car. There is shuttle service to and from airport and to and from my office during my entire stay. They also provide transportation to and from Downtown.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank KenC58
BKgroves, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for recommending our property on you review of the Embassy Suites in Greenville. I am happy our shuttle could accomodate your needs during your stay. We look forward to seeing your during your next stay with us!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed here during a recent conference and had a great stay. The location is convenient to restaurants and other attractions. The hotel is no more than 10 minutes from the TD Convention Center. The front desk staff greeted us immediately and were very friendly. The lobby is impressive and the glass elevators are a lot of fun to ride on, even for the adults. The coy in the pond are also fun to watch. The rooms are spacious with all the amenities I have come to expect from Embassy Suite hotels. There were always enough towels and the shampoo, conditioner, and lotion smelled nice. The furniture in the rooms is dated, though the hotel is supposed to be remodeled soon. The free breakfast is very well made with abundant choices and the items that run low are replaced immediately. The cooks that make the omelets treat every customer as if they are regulars at the hotel, which made us feel very at home. The room service food, menu, and service were also fabulous. We stayed on the 6th floor in room 623 for four nights and it was always cleaned very nicely. The only issue we had was that on Friday night and particularly on Saturday night the music blared from downstairs and the crowds sounded like they were having a great time, I just didn't particularly like hearing them in my hotel room. The parking lot is large, well lit and felt safe. I must compliment the manager because the staff throughout the entire hotel is very well-trained, personable, professional, and exemplify "Southern Hospitality" to the guests. Overall we had a great stay at the Embassy Suites Greenville and will stay here again the next time we're in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank teachkindy

Thank you for your review of our property about your last stay with us. I will share your feedback with our team! We are happy you had a positive experience with the Front Desk and our service. I am pleased you enjoyed the Food and menus for our operations. Hopefully you will return and enjoy our new menu just as much.
I am sorry you had to listen to loud music during your stay. We tried to keep it down and we hoped it was enough. We will do a better job in the future.
Thanks again and I hope we can serve you in the future!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed 5 days and 4 nights and it was a great experience. The room was very clean. My kids enjoyed the pool and fitness center while I was at my meetings in Greenville. My son loved the complimentary breakfast and so wanted to take the chef home with us- "she makes awesome waffles Mom". The lobby is beautiful and the entire staff is very accomodating and friendly. We will definitely stay again if we are ever back in the Greenville area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Cara S

It was our pleasure serving you and your family during your last stay. We are happy that you enjoyed our property and I will tell "Hattie" the comments your son shared. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hotel lobby is very nice and location is good. The only thing I was not impressed with was the room. Outdated. There was no fan in the bathroom and insufficient hooks for robes or towels, etc in the bathroom or bedroom.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Isabel S
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for the time taken to write a review of your recent stay. Your wonderful compliments support what the brand tries to accomplish on a daily basis. I have good news. We are receiving a full room renovation later this year. We have 2 model rooms already completed, so do not hesitate to reserve one of them for an upcoming stay.

Kind regards,
Jeff

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference in Greenville. I chose this hotel for the price, free custom-order breakfasts, and reception in the evening. My room was nice, comfortable, and roomy. Parking and wireless internet were free. Breakfast was awesome and the cooks provided good conversation. The evening reception was great too, with snacks and drinks included. The site was on a golf course and provided beautiful scenery and a relaxing atmosphere. There was also a pool, hot tub, exercise room, business area with computers, laundry facilities, and a small shop open 24 hours a day. The room service food was great as well, with reasonable prices and good portion sizes. I did have a few issues as well. The wireless internet was not always reliable, depending on how many people were using it and what they were using it for. There were periods where it cut out in the middle of an activity. The shower in the room could never be adjusted to a warm temperature - it was either cold or hot, no matter how many times I tried to do it. The hot tub was just a few degrees below boiling. The sign said 102, but it wasn't changed for the 12 days I stayed. You couldn't stay in it for very long since it was so hot and uncomfortable. There were parents who let their screaming kids run all over the hotel. I did see some hotel staff try to stop this, but I wonder if more could have been done. Finally, hotels usually upgrade you when you stay for an extended period of time as a thank you for your business. I stayed here for 11 nights, but no upgrades. This is just a courtesy thing, though not a requirement. Overall, my stay was pretty good. The price was $123/night, which was more than fair for what was offered. The golf course and tennis courts provide some recreation for those who play. I would recommend this hotel for both families and business travelers alike.

Room Tip: Higher rooms provide nicer views of the area and the atrium.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank PsychRN12
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your well written critique during your recent weekend stay with us. While the wornderful complimenta are accepted, I am concerned about the comments in reference to our reaction time with crowd control as welll as water temperatures within your room and our jacuzzi. I am sharing your comment siwth our weekend security, as too much noise is inexcuseable. The spa thermometer has now been repaired, and we have made sure adequate high water is reaching all guest rooms.
Please consider returning again soon....I would personally enjoy upgrading you to our 9th floor with concierge service.
Jeff Fuller