Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$212
US$183
US$179
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
US$195
US$172
  • Pool
US$163
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Travelocity
US$234
US$207
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsliving roomfire pitshower and toiletfront deskwell maintained and cleanan extended stayfirst floorcomfortable hotelhome away from homeup to datehot breakfaststaff was very friendlydishwasherpropertyfireplacehousekeeperinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel for over two months and thought it was great except for housekeeping. Its about a 7-10 minute drive from the airport and tucked back in this residential area off the main road so it felt more like home than a typical hotel. Its close to the major mall and around 15 minutes to downtown. You can walk to two different grocery stores and a couple of restaurants like Ruby Tuesday's. The rooms haven't been updated so they are the older Residence Inn style but the hotel is very quiet and comfortable. One side backs up to woods so I highly recommend one of those if you are looking for peace and quiet.

The front desk staff was great but I was disappointed in housekeeping. If I didn't leave my trash can in the middle of the room it wouldn't get emptied - I not sure why they don't check under the sink where the trash can is located? Many times they would empty my dishwasher with dirty dishes. I would grab a bowl or a glass and it was dirty - again, I don't get why they wouldn't just leave it in the dishwasher dirty or run it?

All of that being said I really do like this hotel and its where I have stayed when travelling back to Greenville. With the exception of spending a lot of money to stay in downtown Greenville I wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting.

Room Tip: If you want quiet and privacy ask to face the back. If you like a lot of light their corner studios are really nice and have a bar off the kitchen with bar stools.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Leanne R, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Hello! I greatly appreciate you taking time to give us such great feedback. We have been working very hard over the last few months to make some great improvements here at Residence Inn, and one of our focus areas has been the consistency of our housekeeping staff. I truly believe we have done a great job to better this area. I also appreciate your kind comments about our front desk staff. I hope you will stay with us on your next trip to Greenville, SC, to see our hard work. Thanks again for your feedback. We genuinely appreciate your business!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I chose to stay at this Residence Inn because I was travelling with family for a wedding this past weekend. Much to our dismay, this NONSMOKING hotel cannot do anything about smoking guests. A chain-smoker was enjoying blowing smoke nonstop that flooded our room with smoke.

We called the front desk. We called again. And again. We got excuses of why they could do absolutely nothing. The smoking continued and of course continued the next miserable morning as the smoker rose before daylight & lit up another one!!!

With a raw sore throat, sinuses irritated, coughing, sneezing, along with my children and sleep- deprived- I could hardly wait to get home to my Heavenly Bed especially since the mattresses here were not any good anyway....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

I am very sorry about the smoking issue during your stay with us. Having a small child with asthma, I truly understand what an inconvenience another guest can cause when they choose to smoke. There is a protocol we are required to follow when we suspect a guest is smoking, and I am very sorry that a proper resolution was not reached for you and your family. It is our goal to give you a comfortable, clean room with service that exceeds your expectations. I fully intend to follow up with my staff so that in the future, these matters can be handled more appropriately. I appreciate your feedback and genuinely appreciate your business.

Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

Every staff person you encounter will smile at you and say hello. 'Glad you are staying here, I will do whatever I can for you' smiles - not those pathetic smiles of waiters/waitresses forced to sing you happy birthday at chain restaurants.

I expected it from front desk folks but also got it from housekeeping, breakfast buffet people and maintenance man.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are very pleased that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Needed a 2 bedroom suite during our recent stay to Greenville. I found the hotel to be very worn. Our couch was broken in the middle, the chair in the living room was broken and unusable. Cigarette smoke was coming in through one of our bathroom vents. All very disappointing. I know I could have complained but not sure it would matter. This hotel just has alot of wear and tear especially for what we paid.
The good things about our stay were a friendly staff and the morning breakfast was well done.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kpWheaton
GSPRI, Manager at Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. I do apologize for the furniture that was in your room, and the cigarette smoke coming through the vents. If you could please call or e-mail me, I would like to compensate you for the inconvenience and experience that you received. We want every guest to have a great experience at our hotel. I thank you for the kind comments about the friendly staff and breakfast. The exciting news for our hotel is that we are planning a renovation for fourth quarter of this year! I do hope that you visit us again in the future. My e-mail is ri.gspri.gm@marriott.com.

Rita Vaughn

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I would have given a three if the television worked, sound and no video. Could use an update and it appeared the lotion and shampoo were re-used. It was OK for the price. The bed was not as comfortable as other Residence Inns.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank djr311
GSPRI, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I apologize that the experience that you received was not top notch. I do hope that we were able to take care of the TV before you left. I truly appreciate your feedback so we can better ourselves. Yes the beds are a little worn; we are in the process of planning a renovation for 2013. Maybe when you travel back to SC it will have been completed. Thank you again and I hope to see you on your next adventure to Greenville.

At Your Service,