All reviews front desk well maintained and clean recommend this hotel early check great room nice stay housekeeping fireplace gm internet interstate bugs pet
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Young woman at reception was very polite and helpful. Rooms were clean and
Comfortable. Beds were great. Breakfast was typical, eggs were dry.

The only real problem was the internet. I had a corporate meeting to present to and could not do business. I tried to connect and the login screen hung for 5-10 minutes. I tried the premium internet and was unable to sustain a connection.

We tried connecting in different points of the hotel. Occasionally we would get a connection but then would get dropped.

I tried the support 877 number, and they tried to manually connect me but they were unable to resolve the issue.

To Management, the problem is in your router / network setup and the 877 support number told me they would call me back and never did.

The funny thing was I could get high speed up, but horrible connection down.

If you want to hang out and watch TV the hotel is fine. Do not expect to be able to conduct business here until this is resolved.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
resinn120, Manager at Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

John T.,

We are very sorry you had so much difficulty getting on the internet. We are currently working to resolve this issue with our internet provider. We hope you will come back and see us. We want you to feel like this is like your home away from home. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We had a meeting there in the morning and stayed overnight. The people at the hotel were incredible. Carol at the front desk has a great personality and a very welcoming way about her. She went out of her way to make sure everything was set up and really took great care of us. So much about the experience is the people who work at a hotel and I have to say that everyone we came in contact with was phenomenal. I would recommend this hotel for the people alone.

Room tip: Be close to the elevator.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here before my son's visit of Furman. It was completely full, so my son had to sleep on the pullout couch. It looked (and he said it was) very uncomfortable. During check-in, someone's kid was laying across the desk the entire time, even though no one else was checking in or around. Room was clean. Pillows needed to be replaced.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We had to go to Greenville for a wedding and stayed at this hotel. Front desk was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and enjoyable..good space. We enjoyed the outdoor fire pit as well, very cool! Overall no complaints, had a great stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This hotel offers super clean, spacious, pet-friendly rooms that are similar to an apartment vs. a hotel room. The staff here are fantastic and very accommodating. Quorie and Jubril that work at the front desk are awesome as well as Maurice the housekeeper. This place is definitely worth the price!

Date of stay: July 2017