“trashy ripoff”

Ranked #56 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Atlanta, Georgia
“trashy ripoff”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

You could tell it was an older hotel and not worth 35.00 night price. The maids need to do a better job cleaning around the edges of the beds, behind the bathroom doors and entire room Used contraceptives were under bed and in floor. This is a total trash motel full of drug users and prostiutes . NO FAMILY SHOULD STAY HERE. Mostly drugs and etc. we left and did not get refund as requested. They will not let you preview room cause you wouldnt stay here. This has to be the NASIEST motel ever. County should shut it down and demolish the buildings. Place is eat up with roaches and BED BUDS .

Room Tip: Stay away from unless you are looking for drugs and prostituion
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Williamwest1958

Families
Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

My family needed somewhere stay til we could find apartment we low on money and didn't own a car also homeless. We book room 212 on dec 28 2012now its me ..my mom my 2 younger siblings. This place is infested with. Bed bugs and roaches. Its full of mold and mildew.and there's horrible smell thats overbearing to you're eyes turn red u have step outside breathe. We talked to attendent white short man always wears hat said he will nt move us another room and he was rude even though we are calm. They won't give u names of management they take advantage of low income people. No refund 177.10 dollars we paid. This place is unsafe,with prostitution..drugaddicts
The conditions of hotel is inhumane I will report this bbb ..dhec..and etc. I'm also in process of talking to 7 on your side. This hotel needs be shut down.

• Stayed December 2012
5 Thank hnicoleee
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Myself and two of my friends stayed at this hotel in December. One of my friends woke up on the second morning and noticed he had what he thought was a few sores, the next day a few more and te next a lot more. We finally got a clue and inspected the bed, Bed bugs everywhere, We notified the hotel and they offered to put us in another room. Must be thier idea of a joke. We immediately checked out and went to another hotel even though we had paid for a week and the hotel would not refund the balance. Wish we had read the earlier review, We were also put in room 212. You would think if they were aware of the problem they would not rent that room. Our mistake and yours if you stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank collenke
Dorchester
Reviewed 9 November 2012 via mobile

Room service didn't change the linens when scheduled. I went two weeks without clean sheets. I had to call for clean towels when cleaning lady took dirty towels but did not replace then on two occasions. The sink and bathtub faucets leaked.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank jsloane308
Duncan, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I just needed a quick place to stay for a few hours trying to avoid driving back up the road at 4:30 in the am. I woke up about 9:00am to severe itching on my upper arm. As I was doing my last walk through I just happened to pull back the sheets and saw a bed bug.I called the front desk and there was complete disreguard that a customer had a complaint. Within a couple of hours my face was broken out, my neck, and my arm. By 7 pm my face, neck and arm where completely swollen, needless to say I ended up in the ER with a severe allergic reaction to the bites and had to be given a shot and prescribed a steriod and anit-itching pill. The bathroom looked like something out of a horror film just erosion, dirt, grim everywhere. I rathered have slept in the car then go through the 3 days of horror I just went through. BEWARE of room 212 let alone the whole scene!!!

Room Tip: Find a way around this place
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank charity w
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My guy friend and I needed a place to stay after the Clemson and VT game sat night not really realizing the everywhere else was filled. We checked in at room 106 and as we walked in cockroaches were everywhere. Lights didn't turn on and furniture was really dusty and old. Also there was only 1 sheet available on our mattress also our carpet had been ripped off the flooring. There was no way we could lay our heads that night so we asked for a refund and he refused to give it back! We're defiantly going to report this low down hotel to DHEC.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Esha123
Reviewed 11 July 2012

They busted in my room at midnight and put me in handcuffs BC they said I had a dog. Then called the law and had no trespassing papers filed. Where's my civil rights?

• Stayed July 2012