“Best Burgers anywhere!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers & Brews
Ranked #198 of 906 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dacula, Georgia
“Best Burgers anywhere!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Great staff, very accommodating. Fantastic burgers and new chips are out of this world! Always on our list to visit when we get away to the Drury Inn.

Visited November 2013

Candler, North Carolina
“Awesome Visit!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My Mom and I took a day trip to Greenville to do some shopping. We decided to stop at Red Robin. We had only been there once before and it had been several years. We were promptly seated and luckily got the BEST Waitress of all time Tara (pronounced Tar-a). We never went without drink refills and she knew the menu extensively. I was stuck between 2 different burgers and asked her opinion. I decided to trust her so my Mom and I both ordered the Blue Ribbon Burger with blue cheese. Delicious!! The fries are great and bottomless. Be sure to try some of the dipping sauces they offer too. Another great item is the garlic fries. They are a must if you like garlic! We enjoyed our visit and will go back to see Tara next time we are in town!

• Visited October 2013
Ironton, Ohio
“Just alright”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped here late in the evening for a burger before returning to our hotel room. It was just alright. I got the kids meal burger and it seemed like a frozen thin patty. The fries were steak fries and tasted like the grease needed changed. My husband got one of the speciality burgers and he liked it but it wasn't great. Probably won't try a Red Robin again. :(

Visited October 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good taste but $10 for a burger ???”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I had lunch with some friends and they chose Red Robin. We were seated promptly and our waiter was very cordial and efficient. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and tea. The burger was good - not great. I was expecting more for $10. The menu variety was not great if you didn't want a burger. I shouldn't complain since my friends paid for my lunch.

• Visited June 2013
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

They have such great customer service. They make you feel like you really are important. Their rewards program is great also.

Visited May 2013