“Great food Great people” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great food Great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have known about Bangkok Thai for many years. Our most recent visit was for our anniversary and the experience was wonderful as always. The food is fantastic and the portions are good. We cannot recommend this restaurant more highly. We feel certain you will enjoy your visit.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rhiotre

Savannah, Georgia
“Great Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We went here for the first time last night and we are adding it to our regular list. Great food and great prices! I was not a fan of Thai food in the past but got a itch for some last night. Glad I did, because this place was great! Maybe I just needed to go there all along. The ladies in there are so nice and friendly and the food and service was quick and tasty! We will def. be going back soon, contemplating them for lunch today.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Scgurl185
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
“It's now my favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

We eat Thai food whenever we can. Having sampled Thai in the Carolinas, Ga and other parts of the country, we are impressed with the quality. The only Thai food I can remember liking better was eaten in Thailand.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank veryoldtimer
Greer, South Carolina
“The best Thai food in Greenville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

My family really likes Asian food. But some of us are also very picky about our Asian food as well. So this place was quite a find for us; everyone loves it! They let you choose your spice level, between 0 and 10 (10 being the hottest), and that really works out well for those of us who don't like spice. They also use fresh peppers, so my only complaint is that the spice level you order doesn't always have the same level of heat. We all basically try different things every time we go there, and they're all good, so we don't have a particular favorite. But we always order their hot and sour soup, which I would highly recommend, as it is delicious!

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best Thai food in the Upstate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2011

My family has been eating here for years and it is the best Thai food by far. Fresh and delicious. I recommend the Nam Sod and Green Curry. My husband loves their Massaman. Delicious.

• 3 of 5 bubbles