“Always Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Adam's Bistro

Adam's Bistro
Ranked #23 of 1,022 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This has to be one of the best restaurants in Greenville. The food is always excellent and they have an excellent staff. It is also great because you can bring in your own bottle of wine and they charge a small corkage fee.
But for the price, the food is just outstanding. Its a very small restaurant but the atmosphere is good and just a nice place to enjoy a great meal.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

been there yesterday for early dinner.
location: from outside doesn't look to much (or same as most other in US); inside you can really see how much time and effort had been spent. the drawings are nice, only thing I didn't like was the a bit to cold AC (but again, seems to be a US thing)
food: I had the recommendation of today (linguine with small capers and swordfish steak)
not much to say about that ... after finishing it (might aten a bit to fast) I wanted to go for a 2nd.

I will be back @ Adam's that's for sure.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Impressive that this kitchen was able to execute a variety of dishes and handle special request.
I had the beef stir fry- good
My husband had Cajun shrimp pasta- great
Oldest had a burger and ate every bite.
Middle son had the chicken tenders that we all were jealous over and stealing bites of every chance we got.
The baby got cheese pizza- major let down :-( it was pita bread with lots of very chunky sauce and some cheese melted on top. The waitress should had explained that. He didn't eat it at all.
Overall we would def go back and wish we had a place like this at home.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I have been twice and loved it every time. Their southern food is very very good. The country style steak is excellent and so was the Mac and cheese. The service is great, very friendly and fast. Has to be one of the best restaurants in Greenville. Its not that expensive either. Its at an easy to get to location and has a full service bar as well. Very quaint resraurant. Just a great experience overall.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My review is mixed. I love the food at Adam's Bistro and go for dinner at least a couple of times a month. My problem is with the service. I like to finish my main course before the waitress brings my check over. Never asked if we wanted dessert or coffee which I did want coffee. Brought the coffee and the check. Once the bill was paid we never saw her again. Would it have been too much trouble to come over to our table and ask if we needed a refill? I also want to point out that I was still eating my appetizer when the main course came out. I realize they need to turn the tables over but it is also rude to make customers feel like they are being pushed out the door.

Date of visit: June 2013