“Call the Law!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Adam's Bistro
Ranked #29 of 900 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Call the Law!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I went here for the first time lat week. It's a cute place with a great menu. We were eager to try some new things. I ordered a Cosmopolitan and my hubby ordered a very lightly dirty martini. My Cosmo was fine but his martini didn't even fill half the glass. We asked about the size discrepancy and were told (with indignation) that he had made it himself and it was a "metered" pour. We asked if we could make it a double and he said he would have to charge us for it. We said that was fine. He said (and I quote) "You know what? Y'all need to leave". My hubby and I looked at each other in disbelief and back at Raymond, the waiter, to see if he was kidding us. He wasn't. He ripped my menu out of my hands and took our drinks away. He was blocking my seat when he said, "Just get out or I'll call the cops". We left but I still don't know what the heck happened. I hope the owners see this review because otherwise I will never understand why we were kicked out a restaurant for ordering a double!

8 Thank Kimberlyep

Greenville, South Carolina
“Nice little Gem tucked off of Pellham Road in Greenville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent Service! We each ordered different items and enjoyed all of them. Gumbo was unique and delicious. Chicken Marsala was good, chicken was tender. Pasta dishes are wonderful also.
Very nice selection of sides to go with all meals. Great for Business, Solo, Family. Couples also can get a table towards the back for two and can make it a great date night They serve Lunch or Dinner..

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“meal arrived 2 minutes after salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

large menu, order chicken dish with salad. meal arrived about 2 minutes after the salad so did not have anytime to eat my pre meal salad. rated the total meal as fair plus $5.25 for a bottle beer I thought was a little high. overall not a bad place just have eaten better
I could have just ordered the wrong thing
service was fast but too fast which make one think how much is pre cooked

Greenville, South Carolina
“Went for Country Fried Steak - Not dissappointed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I went for the country fried steak based on other reviews and I was not disappointed. The steak was freshly cooked and definitely not from a frozen patty. Sides were okay - mashed potatoes and green beans. The only negative was the steak portion was a little small compared to other places but quality wins out and for most people, the size was more than adequate. I looked over the menu and saw many other things I would like to try including the specials. Wine list was limited but $10 corkage fee for bringing in your own wine is vary nice deal. Place seats about 50-60 people so could be very difficult to get in on a Friday or Saturday night. I went on Tuesday night and there was about 20 people so no issue.

• Visited October 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Nice local restaurant with great food and ambiance. Some must try foods: burgers, blackened chicken pasta, black and bleu chicken, buffalo shrimp, thai shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, and daily fish specials. Don't forget godiva cheesecake for dessert!

Visited September 2013