“Excellent food, noisy environment”
Review of Adam's Bistro

Adam's Bistro
Ranked #23 of 974 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything I've tried is excellent! Decent prices with a meat and veggies option up to more expensive entrees. Awesome seasonal salads and huge portions. Beautiful artwork, some for sale. Very noisy inside the restaurant with tables very close together but there is outdoor seating. Staff is knowledgeable about the menu. This is a place we bring out of town friends and family. We eat here often for family and date night alike.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice menu variety, seafood, beef, pork, salad. It is all here. Well prepared. Large portions which could be shared. Vegetables very fresh. Since we are traveling, getting a healthier meal is appreciated. They offer daily specials. Full liquor bar. I try to limit my salt intake and cook with little or no salt as much as possible. My only suggestion here is personal, use less salt. But I would come back again with no problem.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The most delicious chicken stir fry. Restaurant is small and cramped..and very loud, but food was delicious.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Hubby and I ate lunch here yesterday after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. I had the Cuban sandwich and he had the beef and Brie hoagie. Both sandwiches were delicious! Yes, I tried a bite of hubby’s. He insisted! I must say that my Cuban sandwich was one of the best I’ve ever eaten and I’ve eaten quite a few! I also had the lemon chicken with orzo soup as my side and it was very tasty. And the portions are huge. I brought half of my sandwich home. I also got a slice of the chocolate layer cake to-go and it was oh, so, delicious as well. Our server, whose name eludes me (my apologies), took very good care of us. We will definitely return on our next trip to Greenville.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We had 17 for lunch, the entire staff did an excellent job at getting us seated and taking care of orders in timely manner. Menu has such a wide variety, seemed like everyone got something to their liking. Portion sizes were big, food came out fresh and was delicious. Would definitely go back to try something else.