“Lunch? You betcha ”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I were hanging out in Downtown and decided to grab lunch, after reading reviews of Luna Rosa we decided to try lunch, because we already know how amazing the gelato is. We were fortunate that the special of the day was the Meatball Panini, it was the real deal! Authentic Italian meatballs on a panini with their “gravy” on the side. It was AMAZING!!! I had the pasta salad as a side and it was perfect. My wife had the Portobello Panini, likewise it was delicious. Their outside seating was enjoyable as well, especially since we had our miniature schnauzer with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Some friends and I were in town for the weekend. After walking around Greenville for a bit that afternoon, we decided to cool off with some gelato. I loved being able to sample the flavors before deciding which one I wanted to commit to. I ended up having the s'mores which was delicious!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great gelato selection and wonderful service. They let you try samples so you can get something you’ll really love.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome flavors and a cute setting. I had the pink grapefruit gelato- was AMAZING!!! We tasted several flavors and all were delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They always have a great selection of gelato for a hot day! Always one of our stops during the summer time when Downtown