“excellent service”

Ranked #46 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Greenville, South Carolina
“excellent service”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was also very impressed with customer service. I left a pillow in the room and they stored it for me until I got back in town. I really appreciated that. The value was great and I also liked that they had a small fitness center onsite. There were two lacrosse teams staying in the hotel, yet the room was still quiet even with them coming and going etc.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Ben Duke the manager and Heather Robertson at the front desk were very nice and helpful to me and made my stay enjoyable. I travel on business and it is good to have helpful and friendly staff. Thank you!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Greenwood, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Well here we are again. Every time my husband and I stay at the Comfort Inn, we always have the best time. The rooms are always well cleaned. The service is always so friendly, and the breakfast is right on time... Thanks very satisfied.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank melissa s s
Ithaca, New York
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Stayed here while in town for a wedding. The rooms were great. Very comfy beds and a great breakfast. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would stay here again for sure if I am back in the Greenville area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Greenville, SC
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have stayed here once and put up family here several times.
Nice hotel, clean, good staff.
I checked out before the breakfast so I cant comment.
The pool area was nice and meeting rooms were more than adequate.
Good location but hard to find.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We checked in for one night...and the lady at the front Heather Robertson was very attentive.. she called after we got to the room to make sure the room was good and there were No problems and then called b4 she left for her shift to make sure that we was OK...thank u it was a great place and I would recommend and stay again! PS. The bed is so comfortable, but could use thicker pillows and shower mats..I almost fell in shower..buy overall great!

• Stayed March 2013
Winston Salem
Reviewed 15 March 2013

The location was the biggest drawback. Though convenient from I-85, the hotel is located in the middle of motor mile (so if you're looking for a new car...this is your place) and is behind a vacant (at the time) car dealership. The halls were dimly lit and the public areas were showing their age. My first impression was "I don't feel comfortable here". BUT... folks were nice, the room comfortable and the bed/linens excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business