“Great place to stay near downtown Greenville”

Rodeway Inn Millenium
Ranked #46 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Belmont
“Great place to stay near downtown Greenville”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were in town to watch the Greenville Drive minor league baseball team. There are several Comfort Inns and so it is important to get the address when driving to this one (my GPS did not show this one). We had a large room with 2 queen beds. The breakfast was good with many choices.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ben D, Manager at Rodeway Inn Millenium, responded to this review, 13 February 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience with other travelers. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Since this was the only Choice Hotel near where we were visiting we decided to book our room. The room, which was on the third floor, was passable. The food served in the morning was good and the woman supplying and refilling things was very polite and courteous. The hallways really need to be renovated and were dingy looking. They allow dogs, small to really big, and the owners walk the dogs on the grass. We parked in the rear of the building where the dogs were walked, as this was the closest parking lot to our room. The smell of dog droppings was very strong and sickening. We never stayed at a hotel where they allowed barbecue grills by the pool area. Needless to say we will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel if you do not like noise or dogs. Ask for a room on the other side of the pool...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Virginia S
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The first stay June '12 was for a night. Everything was fine. Clean rooms, nice staff and an ok breakfast.

My second stay October '12 was for two nice and was mostly the same. Except on this stay a member of the staff went above and beyond . My son spilled juice in his seat during our drive. I didn't know this until I went to get him out of his seat. While I was waiting to check in I asked for directions for the bathroom. One of the ladies at the desk. I figure she was from housekeeper showed me. Then she offered to wash and dry my son's juice soaked shorts. An hour later after I checked in there was a knock on my door. Another housekeeper brought the clean shorts to me. I thought that was nice. Once again the room was clean and breakfast was great. My only complaint is that I know the place has many parties. And unfortunately that weekend their was like a "biker" party. I didn't hear any noise because I was on the opposite side of the building. But I left to go out and when I came back there were no parking spots. Therefore I had to park all the way on the other side. Then lug myself, bags and a sleeping two year old all out of the way through a biker bbq and bashing music. I feel if someone pays their money they should be able to find reasonable parking. I know all the parking spots were taken by partier who weren't staying there. The next morning all of the cars were gone.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank kicelis
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, guest feedback is our most important tool in providing great customer service. We no longer have parties like that at our property.
California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our king room was large and clean. The furnishings and carpet looked new. Nice lamps, pictures, and a flat screen TV also. The mattress was very plush and comfortable. Service at the front desk (Ben) was great! Also, had a microwave and refrig. Breakfast had a good selection.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank skikingCalifornia
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will share them with our staff and we hope to see you again soon.
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were hesitant at first because of the area (Greenville HAS to do something with the vacant car dealerships near this hotel); however the rooms were clean, the beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic. It's so close to the interstate, shopping centers and downtown Greenville.

Ben D. makes this hotel money. It was because of his friendly attitude, personality and explanations of the area that we decided to stay and had a great weekend. We would and will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Floyd B
Ben D, Manager at Rodeway Inn Millenium, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words about the property and myself. We feel like we are a hidden gem behind the old car lots, and i appreciate you for affirming that. That is why they say you cant judge a book by its cover. We look forward to having your family back soon. The pool will be up and running by this weekend so you have that to look forward to on your return visit.
Furlong
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Clean, pleasant hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast. Would recommend this hotel to any traveler staying in Greenville, SC. Close to restaurants, shopping centers and golf courses.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Richard W
Ben D, Manager at Rodeway Inn Millenium, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Thank you for the kind words about our property, we are glad you found our hotel so enjoyable. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I will be sure to pass the message along so that the staff knows their hard work was appreciated. We hope you stay with us again soon. Hope you had a good round.
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had a wonderful experience at the hotel this past weekend. Everything was clean and the breakfast was great! Brittany was an excellent help with booking my room and she was very polite. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank catisha g
Ben D, Manager at Rodeway Inn Millenium, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such nice words regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks for letting s know we are doing a good job. We hope to see you again soon!

Ben Duke