“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

I'm a frequent business traveler and a Hilton Honors member, which means I've stayed at a lot of Hilton properties in my past. This HGI in Greenville wins the reward for the cleanest hotel I've stayed in during my travels. When I mean clean, this hotel obviously vacuums the carpet along the walls of the rooms and the halls, because this is what I noticed immediately. No dust or particles of anything.....just a clean carpet. The elevator and the lobby floors were spotless as well. The lobby and elevator floors were spotless as well. It's apparent this hotel takes a lot of pride in their place.

Jazz and Sharon, who work at the hotel are so friendly and hospitable! Great gals!

While most HGI's are good hotels, this place had something special to set it's self apart from the many other places I call my second home. I will stay there again in the near future!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Whitney R
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 5 October 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind review of your recent stay with us. Our team is committed to delivering great experiences to each guest, every stay. We value your business very much. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We will see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

I stayed in this hotel a few times over the past 2 years. Each time it was a good experience.
I like Hilton Garden Inn for its comfort - they have all I need for a 1-2 nights on a business trip.
Rooms were clean, spacious with comfortable bed. Free WifI internet. Well equipped business center.
Simple breakfast in the morning. Friendly staff.
Works for me. Will definetely stay there if need be to visit Greenville again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciate your loyalty and your kind words about our hotel and staff. If we can do anything for you to make your next stay even better please let us know. We wish you safe travels and success and look forward to seeing you soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

My husband took me to Greenville for a surprise birthday trip. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. The location is great because it's off the main road and there are lots of shops and places to eat around and near the hotel. Traffic is a bit heavy across the street at the shopping plaza. Located not far from downtown Greenville. I loved visiting downtown. Lots of shops and they have a great river walk. The Hilton was like other Hilton Garden Inns. It was quiet. The room was clean however I kept smelling a slight odor. I'm assuming it may have been coming from the carpet. The hallway didn't smell, so it was just our room. The bathroom had a full glass stand up shower. Very good water pressure. The shower felt like a massage. We checked in around 8 p.m. and the air conditioner was left on in the room. The room was so cold that we had to turn the heat on to get the chill out. Over all our stay at the hotel was great. Only complaints were the smell which I think it was just our room, and loud fridge.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the ice maker and elevators.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 23 September 2012
Thank you for positing a reivew of your recent stay with us. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and our town. Since Trip Advisor reviews are ananomous we are not able to go back and identify the room you stayed in. If you could please email me directly I would like to know what room you stayed in so we can investigate the smell you referenced. Thank you very much for chossing the Hilton Garden Inn as your home away from home for your birthday celebration. jrose@sycamoreinvestments.com
Portland, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I am a frequent traveler and stay at Hilton properties almost exclusively. Hilton properties offer clean, comfortable rooms in a secure environment. This hotel was no exception. Room was nice and the staff is friendly. Only drawback is the rumbling noise from the interstate highway right next door. I stayed in a room on one of the upper floors on the interstate side of the hotel. The low rumbling noise from the big trucks on the highway woke me up several times in the night. I suggest that you request a room on the front side of the hotel, away from the intersate.

Room Tip: Request a room on the front side of the hotel, away from the intersate
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see you had a good experience. Some guest do prefer to be on the front side of the hotel. We will have white noise radios available for our lighter sleepers and always do try to accomodate reqeusts for the front side.We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

Most amazing bartender!! If I could pack Jill and take her on every trip I would. Great place to relax after a long day at work or travel. Most amazing sangria I have every had. Thanks for the great times Jill will be back soon.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and Jill. She is a real asset to our team and our guest do enjoy her. We appreciate your loyalty and I will make sure she sees your review. We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. We will see you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

Jill was the most amazing bartender. Amazing customer service. A chose to spend nights ATT the hotel bar instead of local bars BC she was great and so hospitable. it's the reason I will stay at this hotel for all future business trips.

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

This hotel is clean, modern, and the staff is amazing! All of the staff have smiles on their faces and take pride in this hotel! There is a nice outdoor pool and a lounge area. Our bartender was Jill and she was more than accommodating! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience as our guest. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding experience to each guest, every stay. The best compliment we can get is an enthusiastic trip advisor review. Thank you so much.