“Clean, Nice and Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Greenville

Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Bernalillo, NM
“Clean, Nice and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

We spent one night at this hotel. It is like new, very clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly quiet. The next time we go there we will ask for a room away from the freeway. We ate at the restaurant and the food was good. It's nice not to have to drive to someplace else to eat after a long day's travel. Plus, you can get a martini! All in all, it was a very pleasant stay and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Will definitely stay there again. No free breakfast.

Room Tip: Get a room on the non-freeway side.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 8 December 2012
Thank you for you kind review. We are delighted to see that you had a good experinece with us. Earning your return business is the greatest compliment for us. We will see you again when you return to Greenville. We wish you safe travels and much success.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
parma, ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

We booked this hotel by walking in and asking if they had availability. The customer service that this hotel provided to us was fantastic. We needed three nights but they only had two nights availability. They pretty much guaranteed that we would have a room the third night and said they would put us on a waiting list. We got the thrid night without a hitch. The hotel is very clean and the staff goes out of their way to greet you and make sure your needs are met. Jazz the front desk clerk was so helpful and friendly. She made us feel like we were the only customers at this hotel. The hotel was full for the weekend so we know we were not the only customer. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again. The location is great if you are staying in the Greenville area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank tsmilli95
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience from the moment you walked in and happy that we were able to get the third night for you. I know Jazz will be very excited to see that she made a difference and delivered a great experience to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

Clean, new, relatively good value. Great location near restaurants and shopping. 10 minutes from downtown.

Would highly recommend .

This hotel is 3 star quality, safe, and a step up from Hampton inn (sister hotel).

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank frugal_traveler26
We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience as our guest. It means so much to our team that you enthusiastically recommend our hotel to the trip advisor community. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. In the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

I got to the Hilton garden around 1am after a very stressful day of delayed flights. I was greeted by two very nice ladies who were so upbeat and friendly even at that time of night. They got me checked in fast and offered a soda in place of my water from my Hilton honors. I was in dire need of a mt dew, my favorite, so I was thrilled! As always, the room was great, no problems. Breakfast was good the next morning. Only thing I wish was for coffee to be out a little earlier. If you have to be up early, it's nice to have some in the lobby waiting. However, around 5 am when I first came downstairs to work out, I asked heather about it at the desk and she went ahead and started a fresh pot before the breakfast crew came in. Her extra effort was much appreciated. I am always satisfied when staying at this hotel and would recommend it to any traveler. Thanks for such great service in a time when it's hard to find!

Room Tip: Get a room on front side, away from hwy.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 20 October 2012
We really appreciate your kind reivew and enthusiasm for our hotel. I am delighted to see that our team took great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. in the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

A few things are a MUST for me when choosing a hotel (and in this order): 1.) Clean bathroom, 2.) Clean and comfortable bed, 3.) Good bathroom ammenities 4.) Good TV and Channels 5.) Front desk service 6.) Good Hotel food. 7.) curbside appeal This place had it all. I stayed here because I my husband was in the area on business for a month and I came to visit him. I am from Chicago and have NEVER been to either of the "Carolinas" before. This place was AWESOME. The women at the front desk were welcoming and warm. I joined the HHonors club for free and started earing rewards with my stay. My inital room has a faint smell of smoke but the problem was literally fixed in 5 minutes ( I'm not exaggerating at all). I was moved to another room that was exactly the same and our stay was awesome without a hitch. I ordered food (the mushroom wrap was awesome) and the cookies at the front desk were super tastey. The bath and body works goodies was a HUGE plus for me. I don't swim in hotel pools but if I did, I would here beacuse it wasn't crowded at all. I LOVED the adjustable firmness of the bed and complimentary water and check in was super nice. Everyone was pleasant and it wasa busy college football weekend. The place seemed full but was no where near loud. It's super clean here and everytime I walked in the door someone smiled at me. I had a excellent weekend largely because the staff and this hotel was well kept and well run. I will ONLY stay here if I come back. The rate was unbelieve for the 5 star service I receieved.

PS: Our room was sort of close to the highway and I didn't realize it until I looked out the window. I don't care about the view because I'm not staying in a hotel to look out the window. It might be a "city girl" thing but it was NEVER a factor in my stay here. (I stayed Oct. 4-7th 2012). It's also in walking distance of my favorite grocery store (Whole Foods). This was a dream come true for me.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 413.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank alilbitaburd
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 20 October 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. We are excited to see how much you enjoyed our hotel, staff and location. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

We went to Greenville this past weekend to celebrate our son's 3rd birthday at the Greenville Zoo. He LOVES hotels ("building" them, pointing them out when we drive) but had never stayed in one. So this was his first hotel experience, and he had a ball! Jazz was the woman at the front desk when we checked in, and when I told her it was our son's birthday, she gave us vouchers for a free breakfast the morning. And at breakfast they put a smiley face on his special birthday pancake:) I love the new look of the HIlton Garden Inns and this one did not disappoint: clean, modern, and feels way more expensive than it costs. Convenient to downtown without the downtown hotel prices... a great value!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 10 October 2012
Thank you so much for spending such a special occasion with us. Happy Birthday to your son. It sounds like he may be a future Conrad Hilton. The Greenville Zoo is a great place to celebrate a 3rd Birthday too. Maybe he can tune in to the webcam to see when the new baby giraffe arrives! I am delighted to know tha Jaz and the breakfast staff made your stay memorable. Please come back and see us soon.
Chapin, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

This is a great place to stay and Jill at the lounge is superawesome! The food is great and the hospitality is great too! I have stayed here many times and I come back due to the great service! If you are in the area or are coming to to Greenville, I would suggest this Hilton Garden Inn!

Room Tip: Ask for a king size bed even if you have to get a handicapped room!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 5 October 2012
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of your recent stay with us. Our team is committed to delivering outstanding experiences to each guest, every stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and wish you safe travels and much success.