“Fantastic Service!”

Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Brandon, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Thank you Nick, Tunesia and Jill for the wonderful service and care you offered my colleague and I when we stayed at Garden Hilton Greenville last weekend. These employees made sure we were comfortable and had all we needed. In light of the fact that our luggage was delayed on the flight into Greenville, they performed extra duty. Excellent service!

Room Tip: The room I stayed in on the second floor was very quiet.
1 Thank Claudia M
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you for all your kind words regarding your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. We will be sure and let the staff know.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I am a Gold soon to be Diamond which means I eat alot in hotel restaurants. I actually look forward to eating at the HGI in Greenville. The waitress, Jill, I unbelivable. She is always efficient and professional, but makes me feel at home. The chef, Andrew, always does a little something special. I never order "exactly" whats on the menu. He always manages to make it a little something special. I asked for a side of vegetables tonight and got an amazing array of fresh sauteed veggies that would be at home in any high end restaurnt.
When you travel as much as I do, these things make a BIG difference.

Thank you HGI!!

1 Thank Cynthia496
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
We are happy you think so much of our restaurant here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. Your nice comments concerning our team members will certainly be shared with them. Thank you for posting such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit to our area.
Milroy, United States
Reviewed 10 October 2013

excellent Hotel close to most amenities staff is very friendly and accomodating highly reccomend hotel is a little hard to locate as it sits back off of the main road and needs a bigger sign. once you find it you will enjoy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Charles R
We are glad to read you think our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville is an excellent hotel. Thank you for your time and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

The reviews are correct...this is a great hotel! We were in Greenville less than 24 hours and wish we could have stayed longer. The hotel is a short 10-15 mins from the airport and about 15 minutes from downtown Greenville.
The staff was welcoming and helpful greeting us with a warm smile upon arrival. The rooms and entire hotel were clean and inviting. Definitely will stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank J P
Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville and we are glad you think we are an excellent hotel. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

First impression... walk thru the door and I am greeted warmly by Nick at the front door. After a long day of travel he makes me feel as if I've just come back to my hometown, the only thing is we are clear across the country.
The mark of a good service industry worker is to anticipate your needs... coming thru the door Nick was completing my sentences for me when I was stuck on what I was trying to say. He then proceeded to ask where I wanted my room, he didn't just randomly put me where it suited him best. He actually cared enough to give me the option of floor and when I asked how the views were from the upper floors he put me in one of the best available rooms with a view.
Human aspect aside, the rooms are very comfortable and clean. Beds that are adjustable on both sides for firm to softness. Bathroom has a nice big shower that already makes me want to take another shower. Half of the room is dedicated to a sitting area with a desk, if you are in town on business you can easily get work done here at night.
Seeing as how we are on a road trip during a moderately hot and humid time of the year it is a nice benefit to have a free clean laundry room available to wash some road weary clothes along the way!
Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for all your nice comments regarding Nick. We will be sure to let him know about them. It is also nice to read you will be staying with us again when your are in our area. Thank you for your review and for your business.
Franklin, United States
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Greenville, SC. I was there for business, and was surprised at the wonderful ammenities available. I would definitely recommend the hotel, and will stay there if in the area again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Being one of our business travelers here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville and knowing we were able to meet all your needs is a great compliment to us. Thank you so much for your business and for your great review. We look forward to your next visit.
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Good room, clean, nice staff, great walking area around the hotel. ...right near anything you wanted to do - my only "negative" - is the light to get to the hotel doesn't have a turning lane - it's a busy road - so very hard to turn.

• Stayed September 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
We at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.