“Great getaway, great service”

Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We booked a room here to unwind for a weekend, and it was the perfect place. The service was extremely friendly and caring. We did the breakfast deal - well worth it, and the made-to-order breakfast was great. The first morning we were there was a bit busy but the waitresses were amazing at keeping everything flowing well. Kudos to them! We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, the workout room was spacious and well-equipped, and even ended up using the laundry room which was clean and comfortable. We were very impressed with the service all around. They treated us well, and we would definitely return. It's a quick walk to Whole Foods and other shopping and restaurants, so the location turned out to be pretty good with easy access to 85 and 385.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patti W
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

We are glad you had a great get away weekend here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. Thank you for such a nice review. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Lobby was nice, clean & inviting. I enjoyed the flavored water! Pool was clean and refreshing. Rooms were clean. Staff was responsive to my requests, friendly and helpful. Internet in room and business center were easily accessible and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Louann Z
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

It is nice to know you will definitely stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville again. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Excellent experience overall! New bathroom design with large shower instead of a tub is outstanding. Restaurant was a pleasant experience with appetizing dinner choices that were well prepared. Chef personally checked to make sure we were pleased. Pleasantly surprised by reasonable prices

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Wilson W
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We are happy to read you had an excellent experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville and that you were pleasantly surprised by your rate. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Once again we have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms are always clean and usually a great price. Convenient to many fun things to do in Greenville. Front desk is always very friendly and helpful with directions.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank PaulandCynthia J

Reviews like yours are greatly appreciated here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. We hope to be seeing you again soon. Thank You!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I never even got to make a reservation! I just called to make a reservation for a week and a person by the name of Nora answered the phone. She immediately attempted to transfer me to the reservation line which I would have called directly had I wanted to speak with them. She then rudely put me on hold for over ten minutes intermittently picking up even as so much to tell me she was having me hold because someone else was demanding to make reservations and so I would need to wait longer. When she finally came back for the 3rd time I went to talk and express my disappoinment and SHE HUNG UP ON ME. Wasted 13 minnutes of my life with NORA! UNBELIEVABLE. Hands down the WORST experience I have ever had trying to reserve a room. I travel OFTEN to Greenville for my job as well as others in my company and even though others have stayed there in the past I will certainly let my opinion of the horrible customer service be known.UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Get out the business if this is your attitude to well paying customers!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Christina L
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

We appreciate your honest feedback. The service experience you encountered is certainly not typical and we are addressing this with our front office team. Your comments will be incorporated into future training so that we can ensure such issues do not continue. We hope you'll give us a second chance to make a great first impression.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

The week spent all of my expectation and more. The staff was outstanding & very helpful. We were in a seminar while there. Nicole looked after our every need. She was great! Thanks Nicole. Plus, Nick & Tim could not be more helpful. It was a very enjoyable week. The room was clean and spacious. I loved the walk in shower. All in all, 5 stars to you all!

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Greg C
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

We are glad we were able to meet all your expectations here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville and that you had a very enjoyable week. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I didn't have the breakfast since it wasn't included in my package but there is a nearby Cracker Barrel that has breakfast all day. The room was neat and cleaned and I liked the massage shower head. I had a very positive experience. That's why I titled my review the Goldie Locks experience-every aspect was just right!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Danny H

We are glad you consider our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville to be just right. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.