“Great Location!”

Courtyard Greenville Downtown
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Love location of this hotel. Greenville has a jumping downtown. Closet is small; otherwise room OK. There is an excellent restaurant, but nothing for a traditional breakfast. Staff excellent!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
GSMCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Charles and Pat S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us through Tripadvisor. I am delighted to here you enjoyed our property and downtown Greenville. We really appreciate your comments and hope the next time your travles bring you to Greenville you will consider us for any of your lodging needs.

If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

We travel a lot.
This Courtyard is excellent!
Clean, happy , well designed rooms with a designer touch.obbt is very user friendly with free internet use, cozy seating areas with own tvs.
Better then most high end hotels by far!!!
You must stay here!
River park across the street:)

• Stayed: April 2012
GSMCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear SchnitzelOrlando,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us through Tripadvisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our property! If there is ever anything I could do for you in the future please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is a very nice hotel, in a great location. The front desk staff were very courteous and offered alot of suggestions for enjoying the area. The restaurant within the hotel was EXCELLENT. Great food, great service. The courtyard is very pleasant and relaxing. Right across the street is the theatre which we enjoyed a musical, and everything within walking distance! Spent the whole day walking in the beautiful park, stopped and ate at a local restaurant with great view. At night the downtown lights up with activity, with plenty of fun places to enjoy. We felt safe and a great time was had by all.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
GSMCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Dear rested_11,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us through Tripadvisor; we appreciate all of your comments! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our property and downtown Greenville. We hope to have you here as a guest in the future! If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Great place. Green area is fun to sit and have drinks with friends.

• Stayed: March 2012
GSMCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear wb1440,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us through Tripadvisor. I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed our property especially the Courtyard area! We would love for you to visit our property again should your travels bring you back to Greenville.

If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Courtyard Greenville Downtown and loved the hotel, amenties, and location. I travel quite often for work and stay at various Marriotts across the nation and this hotel is very good. The rooms are clean and spacious and the lobby has a few nice perks. The location to downtown Greenville is the best due to the walking distance to bars, restaurants, and shops. We are staying at this location next month and we can't wait!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
GSMCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear _mk19790,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us through Tripadvisor. I am so pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay and your time in Greenville. We look forward to hosting your trip again next month. If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

The hotel is centrally located in downtown Greenville. The amenities are nice and clean and good value for money. The staff are polite and can be a great source of information on things to do.

Stayed: March 2012
GSMCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Dear DnDAmsterdam

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us throught Tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our property and location. We pride ourselves on our outstanding service and comfort; I am glad to hear that you have experienced refreshment at our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!

If I can ever be of assistance in the future please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I am a frequent business traveler to Greenville, SC. It's now my home away from home. The Courtyard takes exceptional care of me on each visit. I stay at least a few times each month and my stays are always pleasant with a clean and comfortable room and courteous staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
GSMCourtyard, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Dear Whiteny F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel through Tripadvisor and thank you for your business. We always aim for exceptional service with all of our guests and I am delighted to hear that you enjoy our property. The next time business brings you to Greenville please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of assistance.