Courtyard Greenville Downtown
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Super 8 Greenville(Greenville)
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsnantucket seafoodgreat locationnantucket restaurantfront deskmain streetskating rinkwithin walking distancegreenville downtownfalls parkwedding weekendparking garagereedy riververy nice hotela great place to stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripstaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My daughter's wedding reception was held in downtown Greenville, and the wedding party with guests stayed at the Courtyard. Throughout the entire process of reserving the correct rooms, helping with late night arrival, and transportation suggestions for winter night, Daniel and his team were fantastic. I would highly recommend using this motel for important dates when you can't be there to supervise or just need people to do what they say. Super staff

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank coffee212014
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear coffee212014,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience on Tripadvisor and thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special occasion! I am so happy to see that you and your guests enjoyed your time Downtown and that we were able to assist you with a stress-free wedding weekend. I will be delighted to pass along your kind compliments to Daniel and the rest of our staff.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We have never stayed at this property before but since they offered a great price for the Greenville area and we were attending a play at the Peace center, just across the street, we thought we would give it a go. The property did not disappoint. A few minor glitches in the room were handled very promptly and we were pleased with the cleanliness of the room and property as well as the quietness of the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Diane V,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor! Thank you for staying with us and I hope you enjoyed the show! I apologize for the “minor glitches” you mentioned, but am glad to see that we were able to resolve those efficiently for you. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon! Remember- the Peace Center has more great performances remaining in this season, including Flashdance, The Phantom of the Opera, and Evita!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

great venue downtown Greenville. great service, room high comfortable and well equipped gym. open 24h.
breakfast no at buffet but on order... good food but it takes time...that's the only negative feature.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Maurizio A,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your room, our staff, and our fitness center! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your breakfast as well! While we do not offer a buffet breakfast option, our Bistro features Starbucks coffee, made-to-order items, as well as grab-and-go options like bagels and parfaits. As a made-to-order format, there can be a bit of delay as your food is prepared, but we believe the quality is worth it- I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you again for your time. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

The front desk was helpful and very accommodating. They acted like they wanted me to be 100% satisfied with my business stay. They were knowledgeable about the area and made good recommendations. It is close to some great restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mike H,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service all the time and I am so happy to see that our Front Desk staff took such great care of you! I’m glad you had the opportunity to enjoy some of the local fare, as well- Downtown Greenville is home to some exceptional dining choices.

I hope we will see you again! If I can be of any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, again, for your time.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Everything is brand new and the rooms are spacious. The staff was extremely helpful with everything I needed. It's a great place to stay for business travel too. The desk pulls out and gives you a lot of space to work with. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear jackn123,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We love our business travelers and know how important comfort and convenience are for those who work hard and travel often. I am delighted to see that both your room and our staff provided you with everything you needed for a comfortable, pleasant stay. We hope to see you again soon! If I can be of any assistance with reservations in the future, please feel free to contact me.