Courtyard Greenville Downtown
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed here during our sons wedding weekend. We actually live in Greenville area, and have stayed at many of the nice places Greenville has to offer.
Courtyard Marriott is top shelf!
Go to Greenville and enjoy the city!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank taylorscock
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear taylorscock,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts, your feedback is extremely valuable. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hands down, this Courtyard is by far my favorite.

The staff is exceptionally helpful and goes beyond the call of duty if there is anything you are looking for or need to make it a great stay. The rooms are very well maintained and extremely comfortable. Whether you visit Greenville for pleasure or business, the location is exceptional.

While there are many good restaurants in Greenville, Nantucket is on the bottom floor of the hotel. Great staff, great food and great ambiance.

You won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear DebbieT3263JQ,

Thank you for your kind words. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extrememly valuable to us! Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hotel is located in downtown Greenville across the street from the Peace Center. Great Service by Staff. During check in, Austin at the Front Desk asked if I wanted a room on the lower or upper level. I said upper and he got me a wonderful corner room on the sixth floor. Room was quite, very nice and included a mini-fridge. Elevator also required a room key to operate which I feel is a nice security feature. Free wifi was easy to access as it did not require a passcode like most hotels. All in all a great hotel. We will definitely stay here again.

Dear AtTheMovies,

Thank you for reviewing the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue delivering exceptional customer service in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed here during a downtown festival, two college graduations and two weddings, so needless to say, the place was packed. This could not have been a better experience for us. The hotel is conveniently located, the rooms are clean and well maintained and the staff was fantastic. Austin, front desk staff, was a stand out. He went the extra mile to ensure that our stay was special. I have stayed at this hotel three times and will continue to make this my first choice when visiting Greenville.

Dear Michelle D,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

glen.williams@marriott.cm

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The staff was very friendly, helpful, and courteous, especially Ruby at the front desk. She was very helpful and could not have been more accommodating to our needs. Our stay was an awesome experience and we can't wait to have another opportunity to visit Greenville again and stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown.

Room Tip: We loved the view from the 6th floor..........and it was very quiet up there.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen L
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Stephen L,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts. We are delighted that your stay with the CourtyardGreenville Downtown was enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

On a normal day, many hotels are good, some are very good. When things go wrong, that's when a hotel shows it's true colors. I recently became sick while staying here and the staff was so kind and accommodating while I was 'down for the count'. Above and beyond. Many thanks!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Lynn H

Dear Lynn H,

Thank you for your kind words. I am truly sorry that you were sick during your stay, but I am glad to hear that we were able to help care for you. We truly have outstanding employees and I thank you for helping to recognize them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be further assistance.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

In addition to being a very well maintained and fairly new facility, this hotel is extremely convenient to everything downtown. Across the stree from the Peace Center, a block from Reedy River Walk, across from Soby's and short walk to the finest restaurants in Greenville and upstate.

We stay here a few times very year and believe this is the best bargain in Greenville.

Room Tip: Try Irwins restaurant downstairs and take a walk down Main St over the suspension bridge for spectac...
1  Thank c0de7777

Dear code7777,

Thank you for taking the time complete a review on Trip Advisor. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. The next time you are in Greenville I recommend a visit to Fluor Field to see the Greenville Drive play. The Drive is a Single A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox and the ballpark is quite nice.

Thank you again for your time. Please do not hesitate to conact me if I can be of further assistance.