“Gotta be the best hotel in downtown Greenville”

Courtyard Greenville Downtown
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Gotta be the best hotel in downtown Greenville”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel is fabulous. Great downtown location. Unbelievably friendly staff. The rooms are fabulous, especially the shower.
My only knock is the lack of a pool.
The hotel seemed pricey at first, but not really out of line with the other area hotels, and the $10.00 parking is a bargain considering the location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JDFUNC
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear JDFUNC,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate your comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We hope to see you again soon!

864-451-5707
glen.williams@marriott.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Milner, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay here coming back from a ski trip. The hotel is clean and in a great location downtown. Parking was next door in a garage. The room was decent sized, typical for a Courtyard hotel. I just stayed overnight, I did not use any of the amenities.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Scotus,

Thank you for posting a review for the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We appreciate your business and your feedback is extremely valuable. Hopefully you will be able to stay with us longer on your next trip to Greenville so you can enjoy the many restaurants and activities that our city has to offer. Please do not hestitate to contat me if I can be of further assistance.

Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I went to see Martina at the Peace Center and decided after the show not to drive home. They checked us in asap so we could get back out on Main Street. Great Service and great room and rate. Will do it again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jim123fl,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your time in Greenville and truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Very hospitable front desk folks, super room, excellent Rick Erwin's restaurant on the property. Not much more to ask for. It's pricy, but you're centrally located in a nice walking area. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed June 2014
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Time4Dinner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

864-451-5707
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Visited here recently on business. They had my room down as a handicapped room, not what I had ordered at all. They noticed I was a silver elite and then gave me a suite as an upgrade. the hotel was quite booked up. Nice touch.the only issues I have to note is that for breakfast they had a cafe type area with payment required for all breakfast items. Normally breakfast is free at other hotels I stay at.The cost was not inexpensive as well. The room ran at $229 per nite without taxes which ran it up to around $270. That was a lot to pay for a Courtyard hotel. The parking at self-park was also another $10 per nite.I would rethink staying here again. the positive item was that it did have a good location downtown near the river walk area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear quicktraveler91,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extrememly valuable. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further comments or questions.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am a regular business traveler and stay at the hotel on a weekly basis. On several visits , I am greeted by Bryce and Ruby. They are very professional, courteous, dedicated and friendly. They always go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. They make you feel welcomed and treat you like family. As a person who travels a lot, it is so refreshing and a pleasure to stay at the Courtyard because of Ruby and Bryce; and how they make you feel each and every time. It is a pleasure to know them both and they should be commended for the great work that they do.

Thank you... David W.

Room Tip: The staff is great and the service is impeccable!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear David W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you enjoy your time here at the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. I will most certainly share your comments with Ruby and Bryce. They are outstanding employees and I appreciate you recognizing them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Manahawkin, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel was a great location to downtown Greenville! Staff is great! The $10.00 a night for parking~ I could do without! Only complaint was that the little breakfast cafe closed at 11:00 a.m. and we had to try to find a breakfast place within walking distance and since I have problems walking it wasn't too convenient!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear maur911,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We truly appreciate you sharing sharing your thoughts. I am so sorry that you were unable to get a convenient breakfast. The next time you stay with us if you are unable to make it downstairs before the Bistro closes, please feel free to call the front desk. We would be happy to take your order and bring it up to your room.
Thank you again for taking the time to communicate with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.