“Half off sushi??? Yes please!”
Review of Red Bowl Bistro

Red Bowl Bistro
Ranked #216 of 940 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Red bowl anyone? This is a restaurant I go to often I love the happy hour somehow I enjoy their food so much more. I literally go here at least 4 times a month. Only one time I had a bad experience but because of their great food I put it passed me and returned and thank god it was back to its awesomeness. My favorite roll is the red bowl roll. Crunchy Shrimp tempura,crab meat, avocado and I throw in and extra and add cream cheese this is Perfect! I love spicy so I add the spicy mayo and a quick dunk In my wasabi smothered soy sauce! It is defiantly heaven! Not to mention their $4 appletinis to wash down all the heat!!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My husband had the chicken lo mein and I had the fried rice with shrimp, and both were excellent. I couldn't believe the number of good-sized shrimp in the fried rice - and for ~$9.00! The only thing we weren't crazy about was the shrimp appetizer - fried, wrapped in rice paper or some other kind of thin dough, tails-on shrimp. They were too greasy. Otherwise, a fantastic meal at very reasonable prices. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good place for a variety of Asian food... Namely Thai and Japanese. Green curry is good. Bento box is a good way to create a meal. kind of pricey for very casual Asian food.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is not far from our offices and when we are looking for good Asian food, this is where we go. The food and atmosphere is great. The lunch specials are cheap but the quality still remains. Today's lunch was exceptional. Not that we have ever had bad service, but we had one of the best waitresses (Michelle). She was so pleasant, prompt, and quick. We are pretty faithful but it is always hard to find places that have consistent good service. It's great to have a place like this just down the road.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Broad selection of Sushi, Nigiri and Sashimi. Fresh and well presented. They offer a wide selection of Asian entrees, but candidly, I come for the sushi and have never tried any of the bother options. Lobster Roll, Red Bowl Roll, Crunchy Roll, one can't go wrong no matter what one selects.

They offer half priced sushi on most selections EVERY DAY from 3:00PM till 6:30PM making this place kind to one's pocket book also. I often eat bmore than planned due to the low price coupled with such a broad selection of excellent sushi. (Be sure to tip your waitstaff a percentage of what the bill WOULD have been at full price. They all work hard and provde excellent service, though Jennifer is a personal favorite due to her attitude, knowlege and experience.)

I only wish they would open a location closer to one of the "restaurant rows" along Pelham or Woodruff so as to shorter my drive to patronize them. It's a bit out of the usual flow for tourists, but worth the drive off I-385 in route to or from the downtown area.