“Greenville's Gem”

O-CHA tea bar
Ranked #6 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Greenville
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: View
Description: O-CHA tea bar is a family owned local business specializing in all forms of tea. We sell loose leaf teas for hot or iced tea, by the oz or steeped in house. We sell many flavors of bubble teas. We carry light menu items along with fresh pastries and desserts and mochi ice creams. Our menu also featuring smoothies and espresso drinks and coffees. We are located on the bank of the Reedy River with a beautiful view of Falls Park, right on the Swamp Rabbit bike trail.
“Greenville's Gem”
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

O Cha is one of my favorite places in Greenville. I take all of my friends and coworkers there so they can experience bubble tea and everyone loves it! Great atmosphere and great food and drinks

Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yech!”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Tapioca bubbles in soda?!? What the #%*# are kids thinking today?!? Oh well! In all fairness, my nieces and nephews did love the place. Maybe it's just not for old geezers like me.

Visited June 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very Helpful”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Love this place. I'm now hooked on bubble tea but I've only had from the place in the mall (not very helpful) I'm a newby and there are so many choices but the people who work here have been very helpful in helping me choice what flavors I will like best. Bubble tea is awesome & this is a great place to try it.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tonya4052
Greenville
“Great place for healthy snack or lunch.”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The tea is only half the story here. They have the best hummus in Greenville, and make a delicious Protein Pita (a pita filled with hummus, tabbouleh, spinach, tomato, and cucumber) for lunch. Locally owned, and very customer-oriented. And the location / setting can't be beaten.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank 7Barbara
Anderson, South Carolina
“Beautifully Delicious!”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

Blueberry tea with the pearls and jellies! Delicious treat without the guilt! Delicious cookies and pastries, too.....whether you decide to enjoy your tea while sitting in the tea bar or you decide to take a stroll, you will get to enjoy the gorgeous view of the Reedy River and Falls Park....my husband and I love this place and we highly recommend!

1 Thank Shayshay121