“Honeydew w/ pearl and jelly! is the way to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of O-CHA tea bar

O-CHA tea bar
Ranked #5 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Greenville
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: O-CHA tea bar is a family owned local business specializing in all forms of tea. We sell loose leaf teas for hot or iced tea, by the oz or steeped in house. We sell many flavors of bubble teas. We carry light menu items along with fresh pastries and desserts and mochi ice creams. Our menu also featuring smoothies and espresso drinks and coffees. We are located on the bank of the Reedy River with a beautiful view of Falls Park, right on the Swamp Rabbit bike trail.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Honeydew w/ pearl and jelly! is the way to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Was here yesterday 4/21 for a little stroll in a town called Greenvile, SC. After eating at one of the restaurants upstairs and found this hidden gem below... well... I already found it from tripadvisor and FINALLY, tried it yesterday!!!

It was awesome! It tasted so good... I had honeydew on ice w/ pearls and jelly.... I ordered 2 of them. My bf had blueberry slushie and he liked it too. Very relaxed environment. A very good afternoon refreshment and a must if you are going to walk by the river or by the Reeding Falls.

• Visited April 2014

Greenville
“Love Milk Tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I've rated it 4 stars based on what is available locally... and it really is a nice place. They are very friendly and you can't beat the location by the Reedy River. I will add one caveat for those who have been fortunate enough to have sampled milk tea in asia... it's not quite up to that standard. Almost, but just a bit short. This is not a knock as we loved it, rather something for them to aim for.

Visited October 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Bubble Tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

If nothing else, give their bubble tea a try. (Strawberry and Peach flavors are pretty good!). I've yet to try anything other than bubble tea on their menu, but it appears to offer decently priced lunches. Don't expect to be seated comfortably in the cafe - every time I've gone there the tables and chairs have been wobbly and just uncomfortable. But that's not too big of a down-fall if it's nice outside, as right outside lies the beautiful River Falls park, so go for a stroll or sit on some of the nice outdoor swings in the area while sipping on delicious bubble tea.

• Visited September 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“A must when I'm downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I can't believe I haven't reviewed O-CHA yet. I stop here every time I'm in the area. Love that it's tucked away between little art studios. Love their pearls. Just a great little tea shop. Never had their food but it sound delicious and homemade. And they have mochi ice cream which I love!

• Visited May 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Milk tea with pearls !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Love this place. Stopped in during a bike ride along the swamp rabbit trail Had a very good milk tea with added pearls (tapioca). Coffee and Mocha Latte was excellent also. We decided to partake in a small appetizer and chose the Hummus Plate. I was very fresh and flavorful. A good choice amongst several others in the store. Great place to just sit and chill inside or on the river.

• Visited January 2013