“Excellent Art - Wood, Ceramics and Baskets”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDunn Craft & Fine Art Gallery
Reviewed 4 August 2011

This place is a little jewel. Michael McDunn has his wood working shop in the same location and has truly beautiful pieces of furniture and other items. He is very talented. The shop also has other artists' works on consignment. I purchased several pieces of pottery, some Christmas ornaments (1 of raku and the others were some sort of paper artwork), and a handmade bookmark. It has a very wide price range. I wish I could have bought some of the baskets and furniture!

Michael is very friendly and showed us some samples of different woods. His sales associate was very pleasant and kind to my daughter, as was Michael. He is more than willing to answer any questions you may have about his work and the processes.

2  Thank DebMCNT