“Beautiful Place to Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greenville
Park House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Greenville B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Beautiful Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

My husband and I stayed four nights and we loved it. The rooms are big, the bathroom is amazing and VERY clean! Beds and pillows are some of the best that I have ever slept on along with fluffy white towels. Location is great for walking into town and seeing the sights, shops and restaurants. Jessica made the most delicious breakfasts. My husband could not wait until the morning came! He made sure to set his alarm so that he would be up in time to eat. The price is also very good. It is all inclusive so there is no parking fee and you will get a wonderful breakfast as opposed to a box of cereal or day old donut. If you are going to the Greek Festival, you can walk to it from this location which is nice because there is very little parking available during the festival. A big thank you to Rick and Jessica for making our stay in Greenville wonderful!

1 Thank Valerie V
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Thank you for your nice comments. So glad to hear the bathroom and linens met your expectations, and to know your husband set the alarm not to be late to eat breakfast. It's good folks like you that keep me going. All the best!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I was born in Greenville and lived there untiI I was 11. In all my years of coming back, I have always had someone with me. This time, it was just me and I wanted something very different and unique about the start of my visit. Well, I found it in the incredibly special Park House Bed and Breakfast. Situated on a lovely neighborhood street, literally minutes from the happenings of downtown, this remarkable B&B envelopes you in an atmosphere of southern graciousness that is both attentive and at the same time, not obtrusive. Jessica and Rick are both owners and hosts exordinaire! Jessica's delicious breakfasts(I swear those homemade blueberry pancakes hovered above the plate, they were so light) are elegantly served with all the accoutrements. While enjoying a glass of wine on the porch, ask Rick to show you the ALBUM ! Documenting the entire remodeling process, you will understand why this labor of love has resulted in this very special inn that feels like home set in a beautiful garden. Each room has a special element...ask about the headboards in the French room. You will have missed a very special treat if you come to Greenville and not stayed at the Park House B&B . Having stayed in B&Bs all over the world, I rate this one in my top 3! Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms! I had a tour of the house and if I had to choose again...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
How nice to hear that Park House played a small role in your coming home. Words can not express how thankful we are, and hope you can visit us many times more. Take Care!
Durham, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I just returned from trip to Greenville and stayed at the Park House Bed & Breakfast. We were overwhelmed with the delicious food, friendly hospitality, and pristine condition of this newly renovated home. We enjoyed everything about our stay- from the wine and cheese shared with other guests on the front porch (with really comfortable rocking chairs) to the beautiful spa-like bathroom and luxurious bedroom, this was exactly the peaceful (but not boring) reverie we were looking for. We loved it so much, we didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Asian Room and couldn't say a bad thing about it. I'm sure you couldn'...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and the rockers on the front porch. We look forward to your visit again. Take Care!
Cashiers, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

Rick and Jessica are fantastic hosts and they keep a wonderful B&B! The gourmet breakfasts were excellent, the beds were comfy, the rooms were lovely and the cocktail hour on the front porch was entertaining! Rick & Jessica make you feel so welcome and "at home." It was a great choice for a mother/daughter weekend but it would be a great choice no matter what kind of vacation time you have. If you like privacy with a personal touch, this is the place to stay in Greenville!

Room Tip: They're all good!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
We really appreciate the time you took to write a review. I'm so glad the room and beds worked out for you and your daughter, and also to see a mother and daughter sharing time together. Once again thank you!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

My wife and I traveled to Greenville to attend the Furman University graduation. We booked a little late and first went to the downtown hotels where other family members had already made reservations. We didn't find much left available, and boy am I glad we didn't! We paid less than any of our family members who all ended up I think at the Marriott, and every in our party of 10 agreed our accommodations were vastly superior.

Rick greeted us when we arrived, and we were immediately impressed by his attentiveness and professionalism. Rick and Jessica are from New York so don't expect a southern drawl, but as for southern hospitality...they seem to be quick to adapt. We stayed in the Asian room. It was very clean and had a very nice bathroom with an excellent bathtub. The bed was comfortable, the coffee, soda, bottled water, and cookies were all free of charge (Marriott would have gouged us on that), and we even had an evening wine and cheese downstairs in the living room with other guests one night.

The food was delicious, Monte Cristo breakfast sandwiches one day and stuffed French Toast the next with eggs and sausage. The other guests were both young and old, which surprised me since I had mainly expected retired couples. There was another young couple there who was just getting away from their small children for the weekend. Two retired couples were there as well. The wine and cheese time in the afternoons and group breakfast time in the morning made for a casual, relaxed environment in which to converse and get to know people you wouldn't meet otherwise. Of course, it's private enough that we could have kept to ourselves had we preferred--everything is optional. Seems to be a welcome place for just about anybody.

Only drawback: since it was raining we didn't really want to walk and the location, being a little outside the downtown area, did require us to have to call for rides whenever we left to go somewhere, but we could have avoided this by renting a car.

All in all a first rate stay, I highly recommend this bed and breakfast.

Room Tip: Asian room has a great bath and is isolated from the other rooms by a small library room
1 Thank lanecoonrod
Thank you for your nice comments. We are so glad the Hotel was booked because we had the pleasure of meeting you both. I do hope you can come again to see the improvements planned for N. Main Street and headed our way. Once again thank you!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

Our first visit to Greenville was almost spoiled by cold rainy weather. But the Park House and its hosts, Rick and Jessie, saved the day. We spent two nights in the Colonial Room on one or the most comfortable mattresses ever. The home was magnificently reconstructed and reappointed. Breakfasts were sumptuous. And we particularly enjoyed the late afternoon wine and cheese in the living room, chatting with Rick and other guests. When the rain let up briefly on Saturday morning, we borrowed an umbrella and walked the beautiful downtown of Greenville. We recommend the Park House without reservation (although you should make reservations!), and we hope to get back to Greenville and stay with Rick and Jessie again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so very much. I do hope next time you have the most beautiful day ever to make up for that nasty rainy weekend. I'm glad to hear that we played a small part by providing you w/ a good, relaxing, comfortable bed.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

What a beautiful and charming home! Absolutely gorgeous! No detail was missing here! I was so sad that we only stayed one night. Next time we will stay the weekend. Rick and Jessica were wonderful hosts - very gracious and helpful. Breakfast was divine! The location is great - convenient to downtown - great area for walking or cycling. I hated to leave!! Thank you to Rick and Jessica for a wonderful evening! Hopefully, we will see you again!!

Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so glad to hear that next time you visit you would like to stay longer and what pleasure it would be.