“Bravo!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greenville
Park House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Greenville B&B and Inns
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bravo!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone traveling to Greenville. It is a beautiful home away from home, within easy walking distance of downtown. The breakfasts were superb, and our room was luxurious. We had a wonderful time!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you felt at home. The homey experience is what we aim for. It was a pleasure having you, and hope you visit us again. Take Care!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2013

If you are going to Greenville - why stay at a hotel -- stay at one of the best and friendliest Bed in Breakfasts we have ever been - and we have been going to bed and breakfasts for almost 40 years! A matter of fact, we celebrated our 40th Anniversary with a 2 night stay in this great Inn. We stayed in the Asian Room -- this may be a 1911 house, but this room had all you would want, including an amazing (and comfortable) King size bed, and a jacuzzi/hot tub! But the best part was the friendly Inn Owners, Rick and Jessica. They make sure that you have all you need - coffee, wine, cheese, comfortable chairs on the porch. And Jessica has to be one of the best cooks we have met at a B&B - her gourmet breakfasts were amazing! The B&B is right in the historic district, and easy walking to the renovated main street of Greenville. It is also easy to get to, and close to the freeway - so you can get where you want to go quickly and easily. Highly recommend this gem in South Carolina!

Room Tip: They do not have a bad room - but we did like the Asian Room!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RHayes73
Thank you very much for your review. What a honor it was that you chose us for your 40th Anniversary, and knowing we played a role in making your Anniversary special. Thank you, and we wish you many many more...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and as regular worldwide travellers we were extremely impressed with the impeccable attention to detail that we experienced at the Park House. Rick and Jessica are excellent hosts; friendly, accommodating, highly professional and they know what people want.

The building was completely renovated two years ago to a superbly high standard. Everything is immaculately clean and excellent quality. The bed was very comfortable with a firm but soft mattress, smooth, gentle sheets and feather pillows. Our room had a 'wow factor' bathroom that comprised large walk-in shower, double sink, and jacuzzi bath. The bathroom is well equipped with a hairdryer, plenty of towels, toiletries, and cosmetic items.

There is a TV in the bedroom with limited channel choice but who wants to lie in bed to watch TV when you're in Greenville?!?

There is a communal refreshment area with a variety of coffees, teas and soft drinks as well as freshly baked cookies! My only suggestion would be to have real ceramic cups for guests who want a drink in their rooms rather than the polystyrene take-out cups. As an English guest, I would also like to see a small jug of fresh milk in the fridge to have with tea but these are the ONLY suggestions I would make.

Breakfast is different everyday and of a very high standard served on beautiful crockery with antique accoutrements.

I do not eat Pork so Jessica kindly bought me some delicious turkey sausages.

The whole house is very tastefully furnished with antiques and complimentary decor to the kind of standard and flare you would expect from an interiors magazine.

The Park House is a 10 minute walk from Main Street where all the shops are. It's a pleasant walk, very easy to naviagate as it's just two roads and pretty along the way.

Rick and Jessica have a clear talent and finesse for running a guest house and this place is worth every penny. I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you, and so glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations. I really appreciate the suggestion you gave on adding ceramic mugs to the coffee station. I have, and now guest have the option of both take-out cups or china mugs. I hope you are doing well these summer months of pregnancy, and I wish you both the best with your newborn baby!
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My husband and I stayed four nights and we loved it. The rooms are big, the bathroom is amazing and VERY clean! Beds and pillows are some of the best that I have ever slept on along with fluffy white towels. Location is great for walking into town and seeing the sights, shops and restaurants. Jessica made the most delicious breakfasts. My husband could not wait until the morning came! He made sure to set his alarm so that he would be up in time to eat. The price is also very good. It is all inclusive so there is no parking fee and you will get a wonderful breakfast as opposed to a box of cereal or day old donut. If you are going to the Greek Festival, you can walk to it from this location which is nice because there is very little parking available during the festival. A big thank you to Rick and Jessica for making our stay in Greenville wonderful!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Valerie V
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Thank you for your nice comments. So glad to hear the bathroom and linens met your expectations, and to know your husband set the alarm not to be late to eat breakfast. It's good folks like you that keep me going. All the best!
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I was born in Greenville and lived there untiI I was 11. In all my years of coming back, I have always had someone with me. This time, it was just me and I wanted something very different and unique about the start of my visit. Well, I found it in the incredibly special Park House Bed and Breakfast. Situated on a lovely neighborhood street, literally minutes from the happenings of downtown, this remarkable B&B envelopes you in an atmosphere of southern graciousness that is both attentive and at the same time, not obtrusive. Jessica and Rick are both owners and hosts exordinaire! Jessica's delicious breakfasts(I swear those homemade blueberry pancakes hovered above the plate, they were so light) are elegantly served with all the accoutrements. While enjoying a glass of wine on the porch, ask Rick to show you the ALBUM ! Documenting the entire remodeling process, you will understand why this labor of love has resulted in this very special inn that feels like home set in a beautiful garden. Each room has a special element...ask about the headboards in the French room. You will have missed a very special treat if you come to Greenville and not stayed at the Park House B&B . Having stayed in B&Bs all over the world, I rate this one in my top 3! Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms! I had a tour of the house and if I had to choose again...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
How nice to hear that Park House played a small role in your coming home. Words can not express how thankful we are, and hope you can visit us many times more. Take Care!
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I just returned from trip to Greenville and stayed at the Park House Bed & Breakfast. We were overwhelmed with the delicious food, friendly hospitality, and pristine condition of this newly renovated home. We enjoyed everything about our stay- from the wine and cheese shared with other guests on the front porch (with really comfortable rocking chairs) to the beautiful spa-like bathroom and luxurious bedroom, this was exactly the peaceful (but not boring) reverie we were looking for. We loved it so much, we didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Asian Room and couldn't say a bad thing about it. I'm sure you couldn'...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and the rockers on the front porch. We look forward to your visit again. Take Care!
Cashiers, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Rick and Jessica are fantastic hosts and they keep a wonderful B&B! The gourmet breakfasts were excellent, the beds were comfy, the rooms were lovely and the cocktail hour on the front porch was entertaining! Rick & Jessica make you feel so welcome and "at home." It was a great choice for a mother/daughter weekend but it would be a great choice no matter what kind of vacation time you have. If you like privacy with a personal touch, this is the place to stay in Greenville!

Room Tip: They're all good!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
We really appreciate the time you took to write a review. I'm so glad the room and beds worked out for you and your daughter, and also to see a mother and daughter sharing time together. Once again thank you!