Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmain streetgreat locationwithin walking distancefront deskpancake machinefree breakfastthe breakfast areafine hotelfalls parkcleaning stafflots of great restaurantswould stay here againgreenville downtownrestaurants and barsthe staff was greatother hotelsroom was clean and comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2010

Stayed here for a couple of days for a wedding. Very pleased with the room. Very clean, comfortable beds, great service - all personnel very friendly. Breakfast OK. Pool and pool area was very clean.

It is at the end of 'downtown' Greenville, which was fine with us as our family likes walking and exploring. Other family members stayed more in the middle of downtown - but of course paid more per night also.

This is a great hotel for the price. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2010

Perfectly clean, friendly. Great location to adorable downtown Greenville. They let me leave my car in the pull-thru so I wouldn't have to unload in the back late at night (female solo biz traveler), so I thought that was really nice.

JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing at Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Downtown Greenville. Feeling safe when you travel is not something you should have to sacrifice. I am happy to know that our staff was responsive to your needs. We hope to be of service to you in the near future. Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Greenville!

Reviewed 14 May 2010

i got a friends & family rate here and booked two rooms for a bachelorette party. the hotel is right on the edge of downtown but everything was within walking distance. we liked everything about the hotel. the rooms were nice and comfortable, if a little small. we also enjoyed the free parking and free continental breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2010

Stayed at Holiday Inn Express downtown Greenville, SC this week. I have stayed there many times and must say they are one of the nicest properties I have ever stayed at. The staff is very friendly, always remember me. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the breakfast is always great. Location is perfect, walking distance to everything.
Thanks to Brenda, Erin, Jessica, Crystal, Mary and all the staff for always making me feel welcome!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing at Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites and thank you for your continued loyalty. Earning loyalty is the focal point our our service culture. Our staff is dedicated to making the Holiday Inn Express & Suites feel like home. Travel is hard and being away from family is even harder. It is our staff that makes the biggest difference. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge their efforts as well. We look forward to serving you again soon. Travel safely!

Reviewed 6 May 2010

I spend 250 nights a year in hotels and I have been a guest at this Holiday Inn Express for eleven months. Actually, a member of the family might be a more appropriate term. I have never more had the feeling that my businness was appreciated than at this facility.

The people are well-trained and personable and are always willing to help. Erin, who is now the Sales Manager deserves special recogniton. Her great attitude and her competence have made the often dreadful life on the road a treat.

The rooms are comfortable, the hotel well-maintained and the location is convenient. Add to that a very good price value and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. If fact, I've had several family members stay here. Thumbs Up!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stays with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown. We are delighted to hear that we are taking such good care of you. We realize how hard life on the road can be and strive to make our guests feel at home. If there is anything we can do to make your stays even better please let us know.