Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road
Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Micanopy, Florida
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Wonderful. Check-in process smooth . Room was spacious, clean, and quiet. Breakfast was wonderful. Amazing value

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Brittany H
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 31 August 2012
We are honored by your kind words and praise! Hearing that we've succeeded in leaving this type of impression on our guests is a great encouragement for our team! We work hard to try and anticipate guest needs and create that "excellent" experience for all of our guests every day and every stay. Although occasionally we may fall short, we use both the praise and the constructive feedback to get better at what we do. We hope you'll stay with us again when you're back in Greenville!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed 8 May 2012 via mobile

Nice, clean hotel. Not the Holiday Inn's that I remember. Very close to many types of food. Large rooms and friendly staff. Good breakfast!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank MD11Drvr
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us. We try to take what we do a step above what is expected and sincerely appreciate all feedback that we receive. Your comments have been shared with the team. I have to say that I agree with you. I am very proud of our team and agree that we have a great team and a wonderful breakfast! We'll look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to Greenville.
lilburn, ga
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We really appreciated the breakfast, as usual, at this hotel! The choices were plenty and the hot foods were prepared well. The workers made sure the food was fresh and the dining area was kept clean. The only problem in the stay was that the pool had to be closed for a portion of one day for a repair, but they made it a priority and it was open again that evening! With kids on vacation, it was greatly appreciated. Good job, Management!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rob031
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
We are honored that you took the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are always pleased to hear that our guests have had an enjoyable experience. That is always our goal. Thank you for your understanding about the pool. Sometimes things happen beyond our control and we're forced to make hard decisions, but do so with the utmost care in making sure that our guests are not inconvenienced or inconvenienced as little as possible. Certainly, a closed pool is an inconvenience and we wanted to make sure that we got it back up and running for our guests' enjoyment, but also to ensure that it was in perfect working condition for our guests' safety. We hope that you'll come back to stay with us the next time you're in Greenville. Thank you again for choosing to stay with and for taking the time to appraise your stay for us.
Lawrence, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 April 2012

the staff is polite and well informed. The rooms are spotless. Breakfast to great. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Emile L
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Thank you sincerely for your appraisal of our hotel and our team. We strive to provide the same level of experience for all of our guests that you experienced during your stay with us. Reviews are shared with the team for motivation and training and we greatly appreciate the time you've taken to provide your comments. As a side note, the hotel just revamped our Internet offerings and upgraded to the latest technology in fiber optic Internet services. We hope you'll come back to visit us on your next trip to Greenville and give our new technology a "spin."
Easley, South Carolina
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My kids and I stayed here over the weekend. When we arrived the front desk greeted us as if it was their first day on the Job. They never gave me the routine run down. Was very cordial in supplying anything that I requested. My room was so clean as if nobody had ever stayed in it. Everything was updated, clean and fresh. Very modern style furniture. Breakfast was surprisingly good. I felt pampered here. I was reluctant to try this hotel, because it was in a quiet shell off the road. However I went to try Drury inn first because it claimed to have a lot of 'extra's". When I asked to see a room, it had pet odor, and a dreary look! I hurried back down and had a wonderful night. Since I didn't know the area, the manager referred me to Brixx pizza, which the kids enjoyed! Wonderful night will visit again soon! Only minus was no jacuzzi, but the indoor pool water was heated! So...I can live with that! Hotel was better than I expected, this team is very service oriented. I am a usual Hilton brand, and it's usually adult an atmosphere, here children can feel welcome.

Room Tip: Suites do not have full equipped kitchens, but have mini fridge, microwave, and coffee pots. With al...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Talisha R
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
Thank you for your kind comments and your praise. We love to hear all feedback from our guests whether it is constructive or compimentary. We use all feedback to get better at what we do. We hope that you will come back and visit us each time you come to Greenville. As a side note, we do have rooms available that have jacuzzi tubs in them. We also have 5 beautiful two room suites with upgraded bathrooms that have jacuzzi tubs and separate walk in showers. These make excellent "get away," retreats for some very relaxing downtime. Ask about them for your next visit with us. Again, thank you for your kind comments! We certainly appreciate your praise!

Jason B. Price
Buford, Georgia
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My two night stay in this motel was a pleasant one except for noticing the smoking residue in the air after I had gotten unpacked. By that time I just tolerated it, but it was somewhat unnerving that they would even consider putting me in such a room when I specifically asked for non-smoking and it even stated on the room, "Non-smoking". Just please, take these types of rooms out of "non-smoking" service if they still have that smoking residue.

Other than this, the room, breakfast, and hospitality were great! I'd definitely stay here again assuming that I could get a "true" non-smoking room.

Room Tip: If you are NOT a smoker, check your room to ensure that it does not smell like smoke. Unfortunately...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jerry M
I personally want to apologize that you did not have an excellent experience across the board at our hotel. Unfortunately, guests sometimes ignore the "non smoking" designations on rooms and smoke anyway. We attempt to catch these one-off situations and treat the room for several days before we put the room back into inventory to rent because we do understand that non-smokers are extremely sensitive to the smell and residue of cigarette smoke. We apologize that your room still had a lingering odor from one of these situations. We certainly should have done a better job in remedying the issue. We would love to have the opportunity for you experience and truly excellent stay at our property so that we may retain your goodwill. Please contact me prior to your next visit to Greenville and I will personally ensure that you leave with an excellent impression of every aspect of your stay.

We appreciate your business and want to ensure that we earn your loyalty!

Jason B Price
Charlottesville, VA
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Nothing special about this place. Pillows were as hard as rocks (all foam--no feather option) and the mattress top lumpy. Also, while no traffic noise, there was a dripping sound one night and also the sound of water going on and off. Only consider If location and a free breakfast mean a lot to you (good coffee).

Room Tip: Not near the elevator!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vatraveler58
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your reivew. We use all reviews, positive and negative, as opportunities to praise our team and to improve what we do. I am very disappointed to see that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay with us. We strive to provide the utmost in service an hospitality and our goal is for every guest to leave our hotel with one impression: Excellent. We recognize that we may occasionally fall short of that goal and would love another opportunity to earn that honor from you. We are currently in the process of replacing all of our bedding sets and would like for you to come back and stay with us again when you're in the area. Please contact me directly the next time you're going to be in the Greenville area and I will personally ensure that we exceed your expectations.

Jason B. Price