“Great place to stay”

Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express one night and had a very good expierence. One of the cleaning personal helped my wife get the luggage cart up to our room so we could off load our luggage after we checked in, without my wife asking for help. I asked for a recommendation , at the front desk, for dinner and was given the name of a very good yet not overly expensive place to have dinner (CPW's). Overall our stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Greenville was very positive because of people that work there!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
We love it when we hear that one of our team members has made such an impression on our guests. We encourage all of our team members to look for opportunities to "wow" our guests and provide to them a service experience that is unparalleled. We hope we've made a fan out of you and you'll return to us every time you're in Greenville, SC!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

First off, we love staying at Holiday Inn Express hotels and suites. Good value for what you get! We loved the Greenville Holiday Inn Express, great location, safe and a lot of surrounding food/shopping establishments. We had a suite which had plenty of room and the 42 inch LG Flat screen looked brand new and had plenty of channels. Breakfast was the typical HI Express food, plentiful and a good variety as you can’t complain as it is free and included in the hotel room cost. We arrived on a Saturday around 2pm and beware Woodruff Road is a “VERY” busy road for Greenville residents to go visit the surrounding food/shopping establishments, especially on the weekends. Anyhow, we will be back and we had no complaints!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. We did, indeed, just upgrade all of our suites by installing brand new 42" Flat Panel LCD Televisions. We are glad you were able to enjoy that. Our breakfast, too, is an outstanding value and we work very hard to make sure our food is fresh and plentiful. We hope that we will always be your hotel choice in the Greenville, SC area! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
Lexington, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed here on a job interview trip to Greenville, SC. The staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and at home. They have a great morning breakfast buffet and also a evening mgr welcome. This is a great place to stay and so clean!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
We are so honored to have such kind words of praise. We hope all of our guests experience this impression when they leave our hotel. It truly is at the heart of what we do to create a hotel guests love! We hope you'll return to stay with us again and again each and every time you're in Greenville, SC....and we hope you got the job!
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Beautiful rooms great location a even better breakfast and a not so bad price. Would have been cool to get my paper at the door when I woke but all in all it was a great stay and I would stay again next time

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed one of our standout features: our breakfast. We believe we have the best breakfast offering among its rivals and work very hard to ensure that our food is always plentiful, fresh with variety of options. Newspapers are delivered to all occupied guest rooms every morning. I will address your comments to our service provider to ensure that we don't miss any occupied guest room in the future. Thank you for letting us know! Please do come and visit us again when you're in Greenville, SC
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Before checking into the Holiday Inn Express on Woodruff Road, I had the pleasure of speaking with Amina at the frontdesk. Amina went above and beyond to meet all of my requests and provided me with the best service I have ever experienced. When I met Amina in person she was exremely pleasant and continued her great customer service. When arriving at the hotel everyone at the frontdesk were very accommodating and extremely helpful. In the future, Holiday Inn Express will be the hotel for me and my family and I will refer everyone I know to the Holiday Inn Express. Thank you, Amina for everything.

Room Tip: All the employees, from the frontdesk to housekeeping were excellent. The room on the first floor wa...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
I am so happy to see that you met Amina. She truly is an ambassador for our overall mission to create a hotel that guests love. We truly believe that our team members are the one aspect of a guest's stay that can set our hotel apart from all others. We're glad you were able to experience that. We hope to see you again very soon!
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I had a meeting and stayed for 2 nights. I have been fighting being sick for over a week and needed to rest prior to my meeting on Tuesday. Hotel was super clean and quiet. I rested so well - new pillows at this hotel are great! Staff was friendly and super responsive to all my needs. If you are looking for a great Greenville location that is quiet, clean, safe and is newer as far as the rooms etc - this is the place!

Room Tip: The whole hotel is tucked back off of Woodruff Road - great because you are literally walking distan...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
We are so honored to read about your experience at our hotel. Our new pillows are absolutely incredible and we now have pillows that match the size of the bed (King Pillows for King Beds and Queen Pillows for Queens). They have really enhanced the quality of sleep our guests enjoy. Our team members are, indeed, exceptional and we continually work to get better every day. We hope to see you each time you return to the Greenville area! Stay Smart!
Aiken, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Holiday Inn Express is one of our favorites and this one was no exception. From the moment we walked in everything was just excellent. The customer care at the front desk was wonderful and our room was just perfect and so very clean. We can always count on Holiday Inn.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! That is exactly what we strive to do for all guests and we agree that our people do make a big difference. Please know that your comments will be shared with our team at our weekly team huddle. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town!