“Perfect stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
West Palm Beach
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I had a perfect stay here at the Courtyard GSP Airport. From the beginning, I was greeted with welcoming smiles. I have not been here for three and half years and still some of the same staff is here and they remembered me. That makes you feel good! My room is very clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Great place, great people!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear WestPalmBeachDaddeo, thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. I am delighted to hear you were thoroughly spoiled by our team and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Scott McDowell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is a usual good Marriott and is quiet even though it is close to the airport and interstate. access is great, but it is not walking distance to much and the shuttle is reluctant to run you into town.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear James, thank you for your review and I am pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. I truly appreciate your feedback, which I will certainly share with my management team. We do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Queenstown, Maryland
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The hotel was clean, the room was spacious and the staff were great. I would have given it a higher rating but there was one strange thing that really turned me off. The pool is on the small side and they have swimming lessons so it was awkward when I wanted to take my child to swim and there were two young toddlers getting swimming lessons a few feet away. Not only that, but the mom whose child was getting lessons was giving us the evil eye every time my child would cause a ripple in the pool. The indoor pool (during cold temps) is something all kids look forward to at a hotel but being that there was a crying child taking lessons, terrified of splashing and an instructor barking out 'stroke' every second, it was just weird.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Carrie, thank you for your feedback with fellow online reviewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg and your comments were wonderful to read. I am truly sorry to hear that you were unable to take your child out for a swim; our guest service representatives and management are always available for assistance. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights while on a business trip. Excellent location, just off the highway and few minutes from the GSP Airport.

The hotel and the rooms are immaculately clean, the staff super accommodating. The beds are comfortable and the bath just the right size. The included breakfast was also very good. I don't know why, but the hotel felt very homely, maybe due to the always smiling staff.

I travel to Greenville often and I am going to stay nowhere else for sure.

Room Tip: Chose the rooms facing the main road, especially if you like the morning sunshine to wake you up, in...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Shreyance, wow! Thank you so much for your very kind review. I was thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg and your compliments are truly appreciated specifically your kind compliments about our Team members. I have passed on your kind words to the staff. We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!

GREENEVILLE, TENNESSEE
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I've stayed here many times before and it is consistently very good. Beds are really comfortable and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant has a great breakfast buffet for a charge which is worth it. This hotel is consistently very good and no bad surprises here!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Cathy, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. We take great pride in delivering excellent service and comments like yours assures me that we are on the right track. We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Nice hotel with very clean and comfortable rooms. Close to interstate 85. Lots of restaurants and shopping cloby. We ate breakfast in the restaurant and paid 9.95. Great breakfast with many items such as eggs as you like, bacon, sausage, gravy, biscuits, grits, fruits, and much more. Nice stay. Great staff.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear MFranklinMD, thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and were thoroughly spoiled by our team. We look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed two nights and enjoyed the cleanliness, comfort of the beds, quiet room location, and great breakfasts. The staff was friendly and welcoming. We would definitely like to return on our next visit to Greenville!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Linda, thank you for your review. I was absolutely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your complimentary comments. Please hurry back and see us again soon!

Scott McDowell
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Airport
Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport
Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
#21 of 64 in Greenville

Been to Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport? Share your experiences!