“Great place to stay”

Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Ranked #29 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel over Memorial Day weekend, what a great staff. What a friendly place. They have a bar which was a nice added touch. At the front desk the young lady Erica was so friendly and helpful. She made our stay even better. The hotel was clean we asked for extra towels and it took less then 5 minutes. It was in a great location. We would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Lisa, thank you for your feedback with fellow online reviewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg and your comments were wonderful to read. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

20 years ago - this place was nice. But the rooms, wall paper, etc. just are not nice. The gym fine...thre is a small ppol and jacuzzi. Nothing wrong with this place...it's just 1990. The restaurant is not the bistro. Close to Michelin.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear TravelManSouth, thank you for your review and comments. We are very excited that our renovation and transformation of the Courtyard "Bistro" concept is right around the corner. We hope to welcome you back soon to our revamped, remodeled and updated hotel. If you do return to the Greenville area, please do let my office know, so I can perhaps have the opportunity of meeting with you.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

On the high floors no water pressure, the doors of the closet are ready to fall. Rooms are large and the place is quiet away from the motorway. Pool is for kids only and fitness is more than small but have access to a real fitness nearby. Breakfast is ok, most of the staff is friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Patrice_CH1700, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is certainly disappointing to hear about your experience as we truly take pride in our guest service here at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. I truly appreciate your feedback, which I will certainly share with my management team to take corrective action. We do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was a nice place to stay. They offered warm cookies and flavored water as well as coffee and tea in the lobby when we arrived. The room was clean and quiet and the bed was comfortable. The hot tub and pool were satisfactory, although the pool is fairly small. A breakfast can be purchased on the premises or across the street at the full-serviced Marriott, but we went to the Atlanta Bread Company about a quarter of a mile away on Pelham Road and found it very nice. There are numerous restaurants nearby. We had dinner at California Dreaming and would heartily recommend the prime rib and their croissants are incredible. It is right off of I-85, so it is easy to jump on the interstate and access different parts of Greenville. We found the employees courteous and helpful and would stay here again when we go to visit family.

Room Tip: I think the back side of the motel would be nicer because it looks over a more wooded area than the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Sherry B, thank you for your recent review and I am glad to here that you enjoyed your stay here at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. As you mentioned, our location is unique in that we are not too far off the expressway and we have nearly 18 Restaurants to choose from in the area in addition to our in-house restaurant. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had a perfect stay here at the Courtyard GSP Airport. From the beginning, I was greeted with welcoming smiles. I have not been here for three and half years and still some of the same staff is here and they remembered me. That makes you feel good! My room is very clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Great place, great people!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear WestPalmBeachDaddeo, thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. I am delighted to hear you were thoroughly spoiled by our team and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is a usual good Marriott and is quiet even though it is close to the airport and interstate. access is great, but it is not walking distance to much and the shuttle is reluctant to run you into town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear James, thank you for your review and I am pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. I truly appreciate your feedback, which I will certainly share with my management team. We do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The hotel was clean, the room was spacious and the staff were great. I would have given it a higher rating but there was one strange thing that really turned me off. The pool is on the small side and they have swimming lessons so it was awkward when I wanted to take my child to swim and there were two young toddlers getting swimming lessons a few feet away. Not only that, but the mom whose child was getting lessons was giving us the evil eye every time my child would cause a ripple in the pool. The indoor pool (during cold temps) is something all kids look forward to at a hotel but being that there was a crying child taking lessons, terrified of splashing and an instructor barking out 'stroke' every second, it was just weird.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Carrie, thank you for your feedback with fellow online reviewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg and your comments were wonderful to read. I am truly sorry to hear that you were unable to take your child out for a swim; our guest service representatives and management are always available for assistance. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.