“Friendly and informative staff. Only bad part was hallways...”

Days Inn Greenville
Ranked #48 of 64 Hotels in Greenville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Greensboro
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had the worst experience at this hotel on our business trip. First of all there were huge roaches in the refrigerator, and phones with missing buttons, unclean bathroom floors etc. When we were allowed new room, we could smell smoke from someone smoking in their room. The straw that broke the camels back was the fact, that our children who were in the room after we were gone shortly to handle business, were approached about payment after we stepped out to take care of some business. My children were asked to leave the room,and was left in the cold and I did not get a call until after the fact, and it was the children who called. The hotel did not have management staffed when we needed to talk to them and when they finally turned up. He/the manager said that I would get $20 dollars back when actually I should have had a night free for the inconvenience that it caused my family. The fact that they approached my children is what makes me mad as hell and then talking to the manager acting as if he didn't care about it at all just offers me $20 dollars talking about their policy and they put my children in danger. "F" Days Inn and they will soon be out of business due to their shabby and inglorious ways of handling business. No one is too big to be dealt with- NO one.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Marietta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I recently stayed here and I thought it was good overall. When I reserved the room I thoguht I was getting an updated room because that's what it said but I didn't. It didn't really bother me because I was ready to start my vacation. The front desk employee was pleasant. I almost felt like the was patronizing me but I didn't think to much into it. Other than that the room was clean and well kept. TThe staff came in everyday to clean it so I had a good time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

narenGreenville_sc, General Manager at Days Inn Greenville, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are glad you liked the friendliness of our staff. Please allow us to apologize for the over-all experience you had that did not live up to your expectations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.
Lenoir, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was disappointed with the look of the hotel upon arrival. It could use some exterior updating. The lobby area was fine, but the staff was not friendly. They seemed to have no interest in customer service. My family stayed in a suite. The room was fine for this level of hotel. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The noise level made sleeping difficult. You can hear noises from other rooms as well as anyone talking outside. The breakfast bar was lacking in so many ways. The waffle makers need replacing as the batter kept sticking and we pulled our waffles out in pieces. Many items ran out and no one was replacing them. I had to go to the front desk to inform them the coffee containers were empty, then had to wait for the front desk clerk to finish their task and then come fill it again...no smile, no apology...didn't even tell me it was ready. A lot of work trucks in the parking lot, so I would say this hotel should be left for their use. It isn't suitable for a family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family