“Great Stay”

Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Easley, South Carolina
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

One night stay with friends for a night out. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and price was reasonable. Window seat in room was something I had never seen before but wish I would see more often. Hotel was full the night of our say but everything was quiet and peaceful. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
HIExpressSuites, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
We appreciate your review and of coarse we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to you staying with us again!! Happy Holidays to you!!!

Nancy Rodriquez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I phoned the day before my arrival and was told I would have a refrigerator in my room at no additional charge. When I checked in, there was no refrigerator in the room and I was told one would not be available until the following morning. I was checking out the following morning so that did not do me any good. Having said that (this is why I gave it a 4 rating), everything else was first rate. The lobby and room had a very pleasing decor. I love the window seat in the room. Breakfast was EXCELLENT. I was expecting cereal and toast, but there were many more items including eggs, bacon, yogurt, pastries, and fruit.
The price of the room was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank kota281
We sure appreciate your review and hope you will stay with us again in the future! Happy Holidays to you!!

Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I travel to Greenville & the surrounding areas regularly for work.
I have stayed at this Microtel several times now & it is always the best.
I will go out of my way to stay here rather then a hotel nearer my location because I always know it's going to be clean, quiet & safe.
The staff is always courteous & helpful.

A big "Thank you" to the managers of this location for keeping it up!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
We appreciate your review and we of coarse we are excited that you truly enjoy you stays with us!! We look forward to seeing son. Happy holidays to you!!

Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My daughter and I spent a long weekend in Greenville. We checked in on Thursday afternoon and checked out on Sunday. Amy was on duty at the desk upon our check-in and she was very accommodating and super nice! She also gave us great easy directions to downtown. The room was clean and comfortable. Great location to downtown, local places to eat, shop and near both main interstates.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
We appreciate your review and hope you'll stay with us again when you're in our area. Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Greenville
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great stay...beds were the best! We will definitely be back!
Perfect location to all the restaurants, too.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again. Happy Holidays to you!!