The Westin Poinsett, Greenville
US$100
US$112
US$121
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$142
US$143
US$141
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Free Internet
US$215
US$197
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,450 results
All reviewshistoric hotelspoonbreadjanice smithpiano playermain streetchocolate covered strawberriesheart of downtownheavenly bedsouthern charmperfect locationwithin walking distancecorner roomwedding weekendself parkthe entire staffparking garagewonderful hotel
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I recently attended a conference at this hotel, and I was very impressed with the level of service. The staff were always visible and proactive in making sure everyone had what they needed and/or knew where they were going. The food was excellent - way above my expectations, and my expectations were high. The meeting rooms were just the right size for the size of the audience, and all of the technology worked without a hitch. The hotel is really beautiful and the decor in general is really well-done.

2  Thank Jannilu
Fabianu, General Manager at The Westin Poinsett, Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear guest:
Thank you for your feedback regarding our level of service, the food and the overall hotel décor. Our two ballrooms and several break out rooms provide the perfect space for many size conferences. I am very pleased to hear that it fit your needs so well. Thank you again for your nice review.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two nights while on a business trip. When I first checked in, both Daniel and Alison at the front desk were extremely helpful matching my room preferences and informing me of the local places to eat and drink during my stay. Later that night they helped plan my transportation for the next morning and even lent me an umbrella to take with me on my walk around town while it was raining. I usually dread dealing with hotel staff, but I could not have been happier with my treatment at this hotel. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. I will be sure to stay here in all of my future visits to Greenville.

Room Tip: Corner rooms on the top floors are more quiet, try to get a hotel overlooking the downtown strip
1  Thank Wfbaker
Fabianu, General Manager at The Westin Poinsett, Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear guest,
We sincerely appreciate your terrific review of the hotel and your compliments about the two members of our Front Office Team, Daniel and Allison. Service is very important to us and I am very pleased to hear that we fulfilled your expectations. Comfortable beds and clean rooms are crucial to a hotel’s success, so we will make sure to keep it this way for your next visit, which will hopefully be soon

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Enjoyed staying here while in town for kids swim meet. Ate at in house restaurant...Stephen & Lucy were amazing at keeping a large group satisfied, well fed and "hydrated"...even kept the restaurant open for us. Great spot in middle of downtown

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Brad S

Dear Brad,
Swim meets are exciting events and feeding these young athletes correctly is crucially important. I am glad to hear that our team looked after you and helped prepare for their best performance. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Our family lives in Greenville and loves to dine at the restaurant inside the hotel. Our favorite meal there is the breakfast buffet on Saturday or Sunday morning. Our waiter...Jose Castano-is AMAZING. We are so lucky to have him each time and he attends to our every need. We took a friend there for her birthday brunch and he brought out chocolate covered strawberries for her! The atmosphere is quiet and upscale, but you can wear comfy jeans and take your kids. The food is delicious as well. Very reasonably priced. It's a must eat place in downtown!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for this very generous review of our hotel and especially our food and beverage operation. Jose is a wonderful member of our team and he was thrilled to hear your compliments. As you reside in Greenville, we sincerely hope to welcome you back many more times. Thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had the opportunity to stay here while on business. After staying I wish my trip had required more than 1 night! There wasn't anything that wasn't to my liking. Hotel was charming, the staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Location was perfect for walking to restaurants, eateries and water. I agree with other reviews - the beds were AMAZING. I never sleep well when traveling but did so on this trip because these beds were so comfortable. The breakfast buffet was superb - offered a variety of items, including an omlette station and waffle station.

Oh, to top it off, the price was less than other hotel chains in the area that don't offer near as much.

Dear Elisa,
We also wish you were able to spend more than one night with us; but we count on you visiting again. Our Heavenly beds are the most important signature item of many Westin Heavenly products. We are so glad you had a perfect night’s sleep; which is, after all, what you expect from a 4 diamond hotel. I will share your nice comments about the food with our Executive Chef, who will be delighted to hear your feedback. Our best wishes to you.