We had the pleasure of staying at the Westin Poinsett Hotel in Greenville, SC for one week. What a joy! Clean & friendly with an elegant ambiance. Two marvelous employees remain in our memory. Linda Johnson who was our hostess at breakfast and took time to explain the many available selections of the breakfast buffet, always with a smile and a warm greeting. The other employee was Barbara who prepared eggs to order. This hotel is extremely well-run, with the entire staff very accommodating and professional. We believe much credit for the hotel's success should go to a gentlemen we have not met, but is responsible for the overall operation of Westin Poinsett, Mr. Fabian Unterzavher.
We only have one regret: not having been able to stay longer.
Needless to say, we must highly recommend this hotel.
Marc & Beverly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4-diamond hotel in Greenville, our downtown location puts you in a great spot for exploring the city. Onsite, we have over 10,000 sq ft of event space, perfect for all types of occasions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Poinsett, Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Poinsett, Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Westin Poinsett Greenville
- Poinsett Hotel Greenville Sc
- Westin Greenville
- Greenville Westin