“Best food for the money!”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #98 of 959 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Just love Cheddars. The food is really good, and the prices are simply the best of any place you will try.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great service, great food & great prices! What more can I say! Always busy! Definitley worth a try....variety on menu as well....prime rib, burgers, sandwiches, ribs, soups, chicken. Clean resaurant & well managed.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was our second visit to a Cheddars. The first one was in Pigeon Forge. I would give that one five out of five. The reason this one gets four is the poor service at the bar. Fortunately, the food and atmosphere made up for the inexperienced wait staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Meat was very tender and moist. Veggies were seasoned to taste already. Didn't have to add anything. Portions were huge. Server was very delightful and nice. Our son is very demanding and he was very helpful in keeping tea glasses full and everything our son wanted.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The food was good. The service started out fair and then got horrible fast. I did have to ask another waiter for water refill since our waitress was nowhere to be found. At the end the waitress gave me the bill it was $29.96 and I gave her thirty and told her I didn't need any change back. I then left her tip on the table. As I was walking out the waitress stopped me and said very rudely you have the nerve just to leave me 4 cents? I said no if you look on the table there's your tip. I have never been treated so poorly in a resturant. We don't plan on going back again!

3  Thank C C