“Great desserts, but it's all business”

The Chocolate Moose
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in Greenville
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville
“Great desserts, but it's all business”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been in Greenville, SC for the last year staying in downtown. I averaged going to this place 3-4 times a week for the last year. The cupcakes and cake pops were great. Today is my last day in Greenville and I had to go one last time and was not disappointed. Only complaint is as many times as I went and as many customers as I brought them, you would think they would know and recognize me. The associates never claimed to recognize me or know who I was.

Another funny thing is they have a stamp card where if you buy 11 cupcakes you get 1 free. Cupcakes cost $3.95 and that earned you a stamp. I would buy two cake pops which cost $4.86, but they would not give me a stamp because they said I had to buy something over $4. I figured since two cake pops were almost $5 that I'd get a stamp, but they would never budge. As much money as I spent and as many customers as I brought them, you would think this wouldn't be a big deal to them but it was.

The workers were not rude, but I guess I felt like that since I went 3-4 times a week for a year that they might recognize me. But no such luck.

• Visited April 2014

Greenville, South Carolina
“Yummmmmyyyyy!!!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The cupcakes here are delicious. My fave is salted caramel!! The flavors change every few months. Ready to try some more flavors.

Visited February 2014
Greenville,sc
“Great Dessert”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Had the Moose pie very good had great flavor the others with me had Cupcakes that were also very flavorful with a huge amount of icing on each. This was a great first visit will have to return.

Visited January 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cupcakes ever”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Chocolate salted caramel cupcake is AMAZING!!!! Pumpkin is very good also!!! Nice and cozy vibe! Great addition to Greenville

• Visited October 2013
Carrollton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We went back for a second visit! The first visit was late in the evening and the cupcakes were yummy. We had to stop by the next day for more. Worth a visit! Or two.

• Visited October 2013