“Outstanding Thai food”

Description: telephone 864/297-4557
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Outstanding Thai food”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We would have never visited or even seen this restaurant had we not read the reviews on Tripadvisor. It is a plain little restaurant in a small strip mall rather out of the way. But wow was the food great! I had their Gaeng Graree, and my wife had the Pad Woon Sen. Both were outstanding. And each would have been enough for both of us combined. Our total bill for lunch was $24 before tip (no alcohol). The next time we are in Greenville we definitely will go back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank John P

Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious food and perfect atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Although this restaurant had good reviews, I didn't expect much from it. It turned out just great!!! Wonderful food, promptly served. Importantly, they do serve it mildly spiced if you ask for it, in contrast to many thai places that would bring you an incredibly spicy food even if you ask for it not to have any spice at all.
The place itself is also very nice. The service is very courteous and if you are new to thai food, they would gladly tell you all about it and suggest most popular dishes.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank amishka
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Terrific experience here at this little Thai restaurant. I loved the Pad See Wok and don't miss the Sticky Rice. I am so glad I gave it a try. Will be back next time I come back to Greenville.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TitanShane
Griffin, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped at Kannika's while driving from Asheville to Atlanta. My husband and I had never had Thai food before and we were both very impressed! The spring roll appetizer was amazing! I had the house salad (with fried tofu!) and the pad see ew. My husband had pineapple fried rice with chicken. We were both very happy with our meals! If we are ever in Greenville again, we will certainly go back!

1 Thank JandW1229
Greenville, South Carolina
“One of the better Thai Restaurants in the upstate”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This was my first time at the new location. The decor and atmosphere are much better and brighter than the old location. Service at lunch was a little slow. The food was a little better than average but they use too much sugar in the food. I noticed this all the times I have eaten there.

• Visited February 2014