“Find this place and you will be rewarded.”
Review of Thai Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Restaurant
Ranked #142 of 907 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Thai
“Find this place and you will be rewarded.”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Located in an old strip mall in a bad part of town best Thai food in Greenville hands down. Curry was fantastic and very authentic. Place was packed with regulars so a little slow but nothing to knock on, Price was inline with other Thai restaurants.

• Visited June 2013

Virginia
“The real deal!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

As ridiculously simple as the name is, Thai restaurant couldn't be better. I like very spicy food. This is one of those Thai restaurants where you get to dial your own level of pain. When I ordered and was asked for the spice level, I said 4. The waitress (looked like the owner) asked if we'd been there before. When I said no, she suggested a 3. I'm REALLY glad I took her advice. The dish was very hot, but not TOO hot. It was also delicious!

• Visited March 2013